BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Geordon F.
This is the BEST setting spray I've ever tried! I have oily skin and it keeps my makeup on ALL DAY. I use it for cheer competitions and it really lasts through my performances. I've been using it for 2 years and it doesn't break me out, this is definitely one of my holy grails.
Shinell R.
This is the best! I used to use the MAC setting spray but now I’ve completly switched to this. It’s very light weight but holds amazingly! Matte finish and wonderful. I have combination skin and this keeps my skin looking matte not dry and pretty.
Natasha A.
Tampa, FL
THIS STUFF IS CEMENT!! My face looks great after going out or even performing on stage!! All while feeling super lightweight on the face! It lasts awhile,smells great, and has very sleek packaging which is amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Jillian B.
Maysville, NC
I was thoroughly impressed with this product. It definitely helps my makeup stay in place for an extended period of time. The nozzle is really nice as well. It sprays out in a very fine mist. It smells really nice too. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Purple B.
I absolutely love this setting spray it helps control the oil and my face in keeps my makeup in place without having a sticky feeling not feeling heavy on my face I would definitely recommend anybody with oily skin to try this setting spray
Lauren P.
Does exactly what it claims: a few sprays of this on my face locks my makeup in place all day. It’s perfect for those summer days where I’m bound to start sweating, this spray gives me confidence to not have to check my face every 5 minutes
Julianna T.
Richmond, VA
By far holy grail of the facial setting sprays! Every time I use this spray I get compliments on my makeup because of how it just melts all your makeup on the skin so perfectly and flawlessly! Would recommend this to anyone who wears a full beat of glam!
Surojani M.
Jamaica, NY
Best setting spray definitely worth the hype on this product ! Sets makeup perfectly doesn’t smudge or wear off that easily . Highly recommend this product . If you’re looking for a good setting spray this does the job . I use this everyday
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
Game Changer!
Urban Decay's all nighter Make-up Settings Spray has definitely definitely been a game changer! I purchased this over the holidays for my daughter and tried it out for myself. I read the directions and the first step is to shake the bottle. Second step, hold the bottle 8"-10" away
Third Step, most face 2 - 4 times, in an "X" and "T" formation. After following the directions I went on with my day. Everytime I went to look at my face in mirror the mirror and check to see if I needed to reapply anything it was good, and my makeup looked fresh, it looked like I just did my makeup 4 hours after I originally did. I was beyond impressed with the long lasting results and wish that I would have purchased Us all nighter setting Spray a long time ago. I have tried other less expensive products and none of them worked, they also left me with bad breakouts. I haven't had not one breakout when using the UD Settings Spray, it's like a miracle in a bottle and a real game changer!
Updated 8/29/2017 Still number one to me!
Naomi G.
San Marcos
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY!!! I will forever use and repurchase this spray. I love everything it does and it really lives up to the name...it stays ALL NIGHT. My makeup will last forever! I cannot say enough good stuff about this spray! LOVE IT
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.