BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Catherine Joy A.
Gapan
This long lasting make up setting spray is definitely lightweight. It gives your face a healthy glow, almost a dewy like finish but not greasy. My make up does last all day but the thing that I don't like about it is the smell when you spray it, although the smell goes away after using it. Would still love to use it!
Toonny T.
Windsor, ON
This stuff is amazing! The scent is light and when sprayed doesn’t leave any kind of residue. You only need a few sprays to cover and it has helped keep my face in place for more than eight hours! Even with my combination skin I found minimal oiliness by the end of the night and the rest of my makeup would be in tact!
Peggy` N.
one of the best high-end setting sprays out there.. good for all skin types, i think i haven't used it on too many people.. i'm not to sure if it does have any sun protection in, its easy to use and i would buy this product again it is always being rephurchased :)
Emma C.
Does an amazing job at keeping all makeup in place all day. Best spray ive used and completely worth the price. The sprayer gives an even application, it lasts a long time as you don't need much. It doesn't feel tacky and it locks everything down.
LAURA S.
Kinloss, Moray
This is a MUST HAVE! I don't plan on ever using a different setting spray, at first I tried using the doupes and I ended up biting the bullet and I am so glad I did. It helps my makeup stay flawless, the only flaw is the spray nozzle has broken on my last 2 bottles but hopefully that's not an issue with all bottles.
Freya T.
Waltham , Grimsby
This spray is good and it keeps your makeup lasting along time with barely any top ups throughout the day. My didn’t bottle didn’t last as long as I thought it would but overall it was a very good product and would buy again
Mina M.
London, ['', '', "['', '', 'United Kingdom ']"]
My makeup does not move after I use this. I've tried a lot of the setting sprays and this one tops my list of must-haves! I'm naturally on the dry side so this is like my secret makeup staying power weapon. Making sure I always have this on hand!
It gives you that dewy finished look .
Absolutely amazing! Urban Decay
Claudia L.
Guatemala
me enamore de este spray lo obtube en seforo en una muestra por compras de otros productos y me gusto mucho quiero comprarlo me parece que es super comodo de usar es ligero con acabado natural o satinado. lo que me gusto de este es que en verdad hace que tu maquillaje lusca como nuevo todo el dia. es facil de usar y me gusta lo facil que es usarlo.
MakeupByNusa N.
Copenhagen
Love this setting spray the only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I love the Mac studio fix spray one star more and thinks it gives more hydration to the foundation and can truly pick my look up again after I have been wearing it all day.. but this spray is great for setting makeup so that it lasts all day
Julie K.
Coalisland, Dungannon
I was not impressed with this product at all! It was very hyped up and i just felt that it wasnt worth the money or all the attention it was getting, yes it smells amazing but i didnt see a huge difference in my makeups lasting life on a night out, infact i think my makeup sots better on my face without this spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.