BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Emily G.
Chingford, London
I used this product consistently for two months, during the daytime and when going out at night. I saw absolutely no difference in the longevity of my make up, and I also felt like the product depleted very fast. I felt this was a complete waste of money and I would not repurchase.
Samantha Q.
livingston
This setting spray is amazing and keeps your make up in place all day also this setting spray doesn't leave your face feeling sticky and has a lightweight feel to it and good for all skin types. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Alisha H.
Mississauga , ON
I purchased the travel sized bottled because I wanted to try it out. I use it in combination with a primer but I can say that more than a few times at the end of the night my face was as flawless as when I first did my makeup! I definitely will be investing in the full sized bottle!
Amanda L.
Linkoping
One of my Holy Grail products! I'm on my second bottle but have used it for 2 years--it lasts awhile. I wear a mask most of the day and it keeps my makeup from running off. I don't have to do touch up during the day when I have this product. It doesn't get creasing. I haven't had any negatives with this product, and I will continue buying it!
Emma M.
This is my go to setting spray, I've now been through a few bottles. I suffer from an oily T-zone and I have found that when I use this spray my make up definitely stays in place longer. There is a bit of an odd smell from the spray but it doesn't linger therefore it's not a problem.
Chloe T.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
This stuff is like hairspray for your face!!! If I need my makeup to last all day and night, I'll spray my face before and after my makeup application and my makeup will not budge - at all. I have use the All Nighter spray on nights out and not had an ounce of makeup move after a good 12+ hours. I have dry skin, and setting my makeup with this spray adds a little moisture to my skin - and also helps to make my makeup look less cakey! I purchased the full size bottle from Debenhams for £22, which is a decent price considering what it does. I also have the travel version as well which comes in handy. The actual spray part of the bottle is really good, it sprays out as a mist rather than soaking your face with the spray. The packaging is really nice and has a luxury feel too it, and the spray itself smells really good too.
Rosa E.
Hyvinkää
I don't think setting sprays are anything life changing but I did notice a difference how much better my makeup base stayed fresh and non-cakey looking through the day compared to not using a setting spray. I would probably look for cheaper one since the effect is nothing dramatic.
Shelley L.
Just wow!

I do not have a bad word to say about this product at all. Great for a night out. Melts into the skin, make up lasts alllll night, as the name suggests. Sometimes I have issues with eyeshaddow going all over the place but by using this I have no issues at all. Great product
Gemma M.
This miracle product is something that once you use you cannot live without! It honestly keeps your makeup on all day. I apply my makeup at 6:30 in the morning and it stays put until 10pm that night. Everyone should own this product. It is worth every single penny and the bottle lasts months
Ellie C.
Corby
This product works a treat and I feel it is really refreshing on the face. It does what it is supposed to do and does not make your face feel sticky when applying. It is also very good for applying eyeshadows with to create higher pigment appearance. Just wish it was a bit cheaper.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.