BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Luna B.
Aarhus N
The best setting spray i have ever owned. I tried a lot of setting sprays before this one, and i thought i would never buy one myself, because i didn't think it made such a big difference in the end. But this light and very nice-smelling little thing really made my life better. My make-up now lasts all day without me refreshing it like before.
•R.I.P G.
This product helped keep my makeup intact, but I wouldn't purchase it again due to the fact I have very oily skin. So I recommend it for dry skin. It keep your makeup perfect with a natural finish. The spray does smell of chemicals so if you're not a fan of smelly setting sprays it may not be the best for you. It is a great setting spray though.
alyssa 🙈.
Singapore
An amazing product, this really works wonders! It was hard for me to find a suitable setting spray for my oily skin and one that does not melt my make up under the 365 days of Summer in Singapore. Initially I bought the travel size to test it out as many setting sprays had failed me. I was impressed that my make up stayed on throughout the day, even on my T-zone! Would definitely recommend it to others.
Arlaine T.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
Amazing product!! In my opinion the best setting spray on the market. The packaging is nice and funky and it has a nice pleasant snell which is not overpowering. I feel like it doesn't alter the finish of the make up which is a huge bonus as others do! It has amazing staying power and really does seal your make up! I can not recommend it enough.
Hollie S.
Wakefield
This setting spray is amazing. Works for the whole face isn't harsh on the skin. Has a light application through the bottle and does not affect your makeup. Your makeup will stay in place all day as long as you've preped your skin in preparation for this. I would definitely buy this again as I feel it's the best setting spray I have used so far
Raisha C.
Newcastle
I have purchased this setting spray several times. Keeps my skin matte and shine free for hours. Keeps my makeup on all day long so it's great for special events. I recommend this setting spray to anyone with oily skin or anyone looking to keep their makeup fresh for the whole day as it's one of the best setting sprays on the market right now!
Ellie R.
Charles Close, Snodland
This product claims to give your makeup 16 hours of wear and, whilst I have not tested this out exactly, I do find it makes my makeup last a lot longer. I reach for it whenever I'm going on a night out and expect to be getting home in the early morning. Also has a great mist, unlike other setting sprays I've tried it doesn't camel spit at you.
Amy S.
Epsom, Surrey
Cannot fault this! It's great! Makeup stays put through anything. It's a little expensive but it lasts forever so it's worth the purchase. The mini version is great for stuffing in your handbag on a night out for a quick retouch. Would recommend
Bizzy W.
Saint John , NB
I purchased this on a whim when in line at sephora and saw the travel size and thought to myself I should try that! I hadn't used a setting spray before so I didn't know what to expect. This product does exactly what it says it will! I love it. Will be purchasing the full size and a replacement travel size shortly.
Courtney F.
Harcourt street, Burnley
I have to say, I just got this today's mail, and already I'm impressed! I have extremely oily skin, and foundation tends to separate on my nose and chin very quickly. I put my makeup on this morning as usual, powdered my face, and sprayed this product on after I was done.

It is now beyond four hours, and my makeup is still in place! I am amazed, since NOTHING I've tried has ever worked this well for me. I tried ELF's makeup setting spray, but it didn't compare to this.

Instead of being an oil slick, my face is a nice demi matte. Also, it takes away that 'freshly powdered' look and makeup looks more natural.

I am a huge Urban Decay fan, and this makeup setting spray is awesome. I recommend this to anyone who is oily like me, or for anyone who wants to have their makeup last as long as possible. I will continue to buy this for sure!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.