BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Krystal J.
Nancy , KY
Love the quality of how well this setting spray works and how well it keeps my makeup in place. However not a huge fan of the way it smells, almost like a moldy rain water. I just hope the smell doesn’t linger and my face smells like that all day
Kharia M.
Buffalo
This was my first setting spray of all and i love it so much that i repurchase it because I run out fast than I expect. It does make my makeup stay longer and still looking good. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Donna B.
This is my favorite setting spray on the market currently due to the fantastic smell, longevity it will stay on one’s face, and of course to luminous effect it provides for the skin. It’s also great to dampen brushes to create intensity in eye shadow on the lid
Sherisa S.
Really love this setting spray. I personally do believe it has a hand in making my makeup last through a whole day of work and classes. The price is a little expensive and I'm sure there are usable dupes out there, but it's definitely a favorite!
Mary E.
Huntingdon, PA
Amazing! I love this stuff. It really does make my makeup stay on for hours on end. A trial size bottle lasted me about 8 months, and that was everyday use. The smell is kind of gross, it it's worth it. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Lexie B.
Morton Grove, IL
I use the all nighter spray for anytime that I know I'm wearing a full set of makeup to a hot club or if there is an outdoor event. This spray is PERFECTION! My makeup will not come off or smudge one bit when I use this. This is an A+ in my book!
Janessa P.
Porterville, CA
LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! I’ve tried over 4 setting sprays and none seem to do the trick for me. I have oily skin and this helps keep my makeup on all night plus the oils in my skin stay intact. Would recommend 10/10 for those who have oily skin
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
I’ve bough the travel size of this setting spray, and really enjoyed. I feel like i might need to purchase the bigger bottle to actually be able to review this product more in depth. I do feel like it does what it says. It did made my make up stay longer
Larra K.
Saint Louis, MO
This ish is a cult classic for a reason. Your face is not going ANYwhere with this holding down the fort. I have slept in my makeup (not on purpose, obv) and this kept it on all night. Literally. If you haven’t tried this yet, quit sleeping on it.
Sara F.
Dunmore
Love this product! I definitely holds up all expectations. Easy to apply, i use mine first in a “T” shape then in a “X” formation to make sure i get full coverage! I would recommend to any girl who wants their makeup to stay in place all night!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.