BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lisa A.
Nampa, ID
Best bang for your buck I love keeping one in my purse and one in my vanity good for all skin and makeup
Ava A.
Addis, LA
BEST BEST BEST GET THIS IF YOU WANT A GOOD SETTING SPRAY. THE BEST I HAVE EVER TRIED AND WORKS THE BEST.
Sarah C.
Zanesville, OH
I love this setting spray it's my go to. It keeps my makeup on and it feels very refreshing when applied.
Lindi P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I swear by this stuff! My eyebrows do not move when I spray this on them it's amazing and I recommend it
Rachelle D.
Lapeer, MI
I don't think I am using this correctly. It makes my pores look bigger after I use it. It feels too wet.
Apryl J.
The name speaks for itself!! The only settings my spray that I trust to keep my makeup in place all day.
Wendy R.
Lafayette, IN
Long lasting
I love this product , its a must have in make up collection . Its the begginer setting spray
Laura R.
Springfield, MO
I have loved this. It feels so good and really does amazing job of lasting and feeling refreshed all day.
Kimmi B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product does exactly what it says! I love this spray it just locks in everything and nothing budges.
Alex R.
West Helena, AR
I never do my makeup and not spray with this. This product, for me, is a MUST after make-up application.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.