BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Arani T.
Markham
Best setting spray I ever used. Compared to a lot of other brands this setting spray is so much better as it's worth it for the price. It does wonders by keeping your makeup locked in for almost 15-16 hours. UD did an amazing job for creating such a good formula. The mist in the bottle is so lightweight and disperses well on the face whereas some other setting sprays leave droplets and don't set the face well.
Marcela C.
Toronto, ON
I've been using this setting spray daily for a few years now - my makeup just doesn't last without it. I love the new packaging! And the formula and/or scent (doesn't have much of a scent in my opinion) hasn't changed either. Same amazing product with a refreshed look - can't live without it.
Noribelle O.
Mississauga, ON
Although I don't use a setting spray everyday, this product is perfect for those days you know you'll need the extra armor to protect your look.

The product is easy to apply, and dries within seconds of application. I like this product because it doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the skin, like some setting sprays could do.
Sanjee P.
Toronto, ON
This setting spray give me a flawless look for hours. I have an oily T-zone and whenever I wear makeup my face looks shiny after a few hours. With this setting spray my face does not get shiny. The oil is controlled. bought it at Sephora and I find it to be reasonably priced. I would buy this again.
Charlie Louise B.
Wrexham, Wrexham
I have been using this for about a week and it has made such a huge difference to working in an air conditioned office. Usually by midday my tzone would be so shiny and my make up would be patchy and blotchy, but using this to set my make up and to spritz on my brushes has made such a difference. My make up hasn't budged by midday now, i don't find it really wet or heavy. So happy I gave in and bought this
Christina F.
I've been using this for a couple years now as my setting spray, but I honestly don't know if it really makes my makeup last longer or stay looking better for longer. The main reason I use it is to set my makeup and make everything look more blended, especially if I use powder products. And it does a great job for that! I have repurchased this several times but I may have to branch out and try some other setting sprays soon too.
Sara H.
Edinburgh
This stuff is magic! The spray on this means you get a really nice mist and there is a good amount of product for the price. I have combination skin and this doesn't dry out my skin at all. It stops my face looking too powdery or cakey and is great for refreshing my look throughout the day. I would highly recommend for most skin types, but if you have super sensitive or dry skin it may not work for you.
Tamara G.
Sudbury
2 for the price of one and I'm all stocked up loved this deal picked it up at my Sephora I really wish the De-slick came in a duo pack also did I mention they are full size! I can't live without my all nighter really keeps my makeup in place all day through all temputures .
Samantha E.
Hands down the best setting spray I've used. The must is perfect, nice and fine so it doesn't leave horrible wet dots on top of your makeup. Smells good unlike some setting sprays which smell super chemically. Recommend buying it and repurchasing it and probably just sticking up on it because once you use it you'll be OBSESSED! Love it! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kennedy S.
Toronto, ON
Every time I am going for a night out I douse my face in this. I like getting the travel size bottles at Sephora to keep in a bag on long days or to use for travel. Has a very nice fine mist and really does make you makeup last through a full night of dancing and sweating. Only downside is the not-so-pleasant smell but that is common for setting sprays.

For best application I recommend giving you face a fairly heavy sprits and then gently patting in to the face with a beauty blender or other makeup sponge.

Amazing product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.