BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alison E.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Good setting spray.  It does what it says it will do.  I find it light weight and lasts long.  It leaves a natural finish and has no noticeable scent.  I would have to say the pros is how long it lasts.  Its con would be making your mascara run if you blink too hard.  I would buy again, but would prefer a lower cost as I feel the amount you pay for is not sufficient.
Margie N.
I had the white bottle travel size and it was AMAZING, so bought the big bottle and to be honest, I don't feel like it's the same formula. I feel like my makeup stayed put better with the travel sized one. I would recommend it though for normal and not too oily skin.
Amy-Leigh E.
Such an amazing product. I'm going to buy this again. Easy to apply makes your make up last a long time. Helps get rid of any left over powder. Super lightweight. Really refreshing.  I would recommend this to other as it is such an amazing product to use.
india b.
this setting spray works even at the toughest of times!! if you know what i mean;), prime for festivals or occasions where you NEED your makeup to last, pair with your go to primer and your makeup could probably last DAYS! worthy of the price as the bottle lasts a very long time. the application is also very easy and the pump distributes the spray nice and evenly.
JESSICA J.
Fredericton, NB
Every time I go to Sephora I get s new one’ I love it- I find it keeps my make
In place all day- the price range is a little steep but it does the trick. It’s easy to apply and only
Need a few “ sprays” I will most definitely be getting next time I’m at Sephora!
Abigail V.
Strabane, co.tyrone
Best setting spray out there! I honestly freak out when I'm running low! It's perfect for all skin types in my opinion, but they do have a chill one, and a "de-slick" one which would be nice for dry skin. But the all nighter keeps make up in place all day!
Georgia B.
Birmingham , ['', '', '']
I bought the travel size of the all nighter setting spray online and I was really suprised how well it worked. After using Mac fix+ I could really see the difference in quality. The product sprays out easily in a fine mist and has a nice cooling effect. It leaves a natural finish on the skin and it makes your makeup last really long. I think that when I don't use this setting spray the longevity of the makeup isn't as good. I would highly recommend this product
Jessica T.
Toronto
I have heard so many people talk about this spray but I always ignored it because I have never found a setting spray that makes a difference. I finally decided to give it a try and i was shocked but how well my makeup lasted! I tried it a few more times to make sure it was the spray that made the difference and it was as I paired it with a couple different conditions! I have an oily T zone and this worked so well. I would give it a try!
Hannah K.
I cannot live without this product! Urban Decay..you slay my existence. This keeps my makeup on all day looking flawless. I just spritz this all over my face after finishing my makeup and I'm good to go. It's a great price for what it is and I will always repurchase this product. Suitable for all skin types and just a great overall essential product that everyone needs
Andrea G.
Sarnia, ON
I started with a travel size of the product I received from Sephora point perks and fell in love. it offers a natural finish that makes my dry skin look hydrated. it helps my makeup hold up and stay in place all day and all night. I love it and take it with me wherever I go its a ride of die
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.