BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Julie M.
Salem
I find that this keeps your makeup on through the day. I have oily skin and can break down makeup easily but this helps it last. I do not think it helps me stay matte,but it keeps my makeup on. I wear it for special occasions but use Mac fix+daily.
Amanda W.
Neenah, WI
I will never use another setting spray for as long as I live! I’ve been using All Nighter for sooooo many years and it’s never ever let me down. It seals in my look for the day and night and I never have issues with my makeup breaking apart, even with oily skin.
Ally P.
I feel as if this product works very nice and keeps my makeup in place for hours to come I’ve used this product a handful of times and have nothing bad to say about it.
hikmat b.
indianapolis, IN
This is an amazing setting spray. It smells so good and it does not irritate your skin. It makes my make up look flawlwss and gives it a little shimmer. It is also very easy to apply. I would definately recommend this product to other people.
Jamila A.
This is my favorite setting spray. It makes my make-up last a really long time. My makeup doesn't fade either. The first time I used it, I was surprised my makeup was still there. This is great for everyday use. Just 2 sprays and you're good to go.
Maliha H.
South Richmond Hill
My favorite setting spray!! It's the last step in my makeup process, goes on great and leaves you feeling refreshed. All this while keeping your makeup in place all day. It is a natural finish. Overall a staple buy and would recommend to everyone.
Hannah Z.
Strongsville
Honestly people rave about this setting spray but it really doesn’t do much for me. Sure maybe it helps a little but I wouldn’t say my night is over if I forget to put it on. Pretty expensive for not a big impact. I could take it or leave it. No big deal in my opinion.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
I️ prefer the chill makeup setting spray by urban decay for dry skin. This one can leave my skin looking for dry and less hydrated. I️ prefer a more dewy luminous finish when I️ set my makeup .
So for my
Dry skin girls there is an option, go for the chill makeup setting spray by urban decay!
Stef J.
I love this setting spray! It has been my go-to for quite sometime. I have combination skin and I think it keeps my makeup set perfectly. I am pleased with this spray overall and would definitely purchase it again. I highly recommend this product!
Kelly V.
Denver
The holy grail setting spray! I love to generously mist this product over my finished makeup look and then fan it to dry. Your makeup will be locked into place all day or night. The mister is perfect... not too aggressive. Definitely try this out!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.