BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katelyn O.
North Wilkesboro, NC
This setting spray makes my makeup last through music festivals, even in gym class, I absolutely love this spray.
jillian d.
usa
It keeps my makeup looking nice and fresh I love it its lightweight and it last all day. I suggest you to buy it😊
kierra o.
USA
Sets makeup great, although if it hits mascara it runs but it does make my looks last all day long which I love.
Daisy C.
Danbury, CT
I love this one especially in summer! It makes everything stay on! It doesnt have a weird scent which is a plus!
Ana V.
illinois
You wont find a better product than this one(: it does the job and you don't even need to put lot for it to work
Cris R.
I'm still trying to like this product. To be honest I haven't seen the difference. I do like the cooling feeling.
Mackenzie F.
San Marcos, CA
Works okay.....seems to make my skin a bit more oily. I can't really tell if it makes a difference with my makeup
Aliya N.
Houston
Makes my makeup last for hours on end! It’s usually well kept throughout the entire day and feels good on my skin
Griseliz M.
I love these setting makeup I love leaving me a beautiful and soft fase does not make the fase so ugly and nasty
Alexandra E.
Brownsville , TX
I noticed it was a bit mattifying but without being too drying. Makes makeup look pretty flawless after applying.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.