BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Goyee M.
This all nighter setting spray keeps my makeup in place all day (16 hours) without melting, cracking, fading or setting into fine lines. This setting spray gives me a smoother-looking skin and vibrant makeup that lasts ALL DAY. P.s. it's suitable for all skin types 😍❤👍 Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Tonia Y.
London, London
I use this product every single day without fail, it is lightweight, refreshing and holds my makeup together. I've noticed longevity in my eyeshadow especially (although if I'm wetting eyeshadow I still prefer to use Fix +). It gives the face a beautiful dewy sheen without being greasy and everything looks lovely!
While is a little pricey but I've repurchased several time indicating it's worth it for me!
If you're not sure purchase the mini travel size first- I'm sure you wont regret it 😊
Zahra A.
While this setting is very pricey in comparison to others, the quality is incomparable. This setting spray locks in all of your makeup (including eyeshadow, contour, highlight, and foundation) and prevents lip colors from bleeding at the edges. It doesn't keep my oily skin 100% matte, but instead gives me a nice dewy finish (which I love). I originally began with a sample size and have since bought a full size. However, due to the price, I only bring it out for special occasions and pictures.
Alicia M.
Whitby, ON
BEST setting spray ever!!! I have oily skin, and it keeps my face matte but still dewy and keeps my makeup in place for hours! I find that this setting spray works better for my oily skin than the UD de-slick setting spray (which is meant for oily skin). Love the new packaging - much cuter than the older, white packaging. The larger bottle is a bit pricey but definitely worth it as it lasts a long time - there is a travel sized version available. Repeat purchase would recommend 100%!
Nila B.
This is one if my favourite products. I love it so much that I don't feel the need to try other setting sprays. So isn't that what people usually want? To find a product that works and stick with it. That's how I feel about the all nighter setting spray.  I haven't had the opportunity to purchase the all nighter foundation but I tried it on in-store along with the setting spray and let me tell you, it was the perfect combination. I definitely recommend.  Foundation on the list of things to buy.
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
This setting spray literally locks in my makeup all day and night! Having combination- oily skin means I always have a hard time setting my makeup as it just ends up like having an oil slick on my face. This product saved me from that oil slick... when sprayed the product comes out in a mist form which isn't too heavy. A couple of sprays will do the trick and you're good to go. I also like using this spray after powdering my face as it removes the 'cake-look' that powders can sometimes leave.
Miral R.
mascara
This is my new favorite setting spray. I received this as a sample from Sephora and I absolutely love it. I was a little cautious at first as it seems to be targeted towards dryer skin on non oily skin. But I have a really oily nose and chin area and it didn't cause any issues there at all. My makeup keeps that just put on fresh look all day long whereas most other setting sprays I used tends stay on but look cakey in a few hours. I've only used it once as a primer and it seems to work pretty well. It doesn't go on smooth and slick like a lot of other primers so for me that was a little hard to adjust to. It goes on more sticky but it creates an awesome base for smooth foundation application. It has a nice pina colada like sent and comes in a cute product. It's very pricey but it's definitely worth every penny. Too faced is an excellent brand
Georgia C.
Bridgend
I’ve never tried a setting spray before and I must say this one really does work! I have dry to combination skin so I don’t have to worry so much about excess oil but this setting spray really does it’s job, especially if you’re going clubbing or somewhere sweaty it locks your make up in place and gave my eye shadow more pigment when I used it on my brush! Highly recommend if you’re trying to pro-long your make up ✨🤜🏻 Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Bex A.
OMG. The All Nighter spray will keep your makeup locked in so well and it will not budge for hours! I use this every time I need my makeup to last a long period of time because it does the job so well. It is sweaty club proof, rain proof, sex proof, it’s just magic! Urban Decay have done an amazing job. The reason why it doesn’t get 5 stars is because when first applied to the face it has kinda a weird scent, I can’t figure out what it is and it really bugs me! However once the spray has dried the scent goes away so it’s really not a big deal, just be aware of it folks. But seriously this setting spray is the best.
jess m.
I honestly don't think this product is worth the hype, although it blurs my foundation into a flawless finish and has a good mist. It doesn't make my makeup last throughout the day, ive had setting sprays for £5 that last better on my skin, glad i only bought the travel size
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.