BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
imane b.
salé
Best setting spray period. I have purchased both full size and travel size and its wonderful. I have used the travel size so many times and I still have half the bottle. This product makes your makeup last all night. Some people have complained about the pricing but I have not found anything from the drugstore that works remotely as good. I am never a person that complains about the pumps or anything but honestly even if the sprayer is better lol. It lightly mists the face where as some just wet a certain area and it makes the makeup a mess. Completely recommend!
∂¡иα є.
I love this setting spray. I have used it a couple of times now and it keeps my makeup in place. Also, I do occasionally bake my under eyes and nose and it helps me to not look cakey at all. I have the new packaging in black, though. It works great and I have combination skin. Some people claim to feel a burning or tingling sensation when applied due to the alcohol content, but I do not feel that and I am able to use it to help make eyeshadows more vibrant as well. I have had no issues with this product and will definitely repurchase it.
Megan D.
Helpringham, Lincolnshire
So gorgeous! This setting spray is amazing and definitely keeps my makeup on for ages! As bad as it sounds, I fell asleep with my makeup on the other day after using this setting spray and my makeup looked brand new the next day 😂 I personally have dry/combination skin, and I feel as if this spray helps to make my base look dewy but keeps shine away! Would definitely recommend!
Carolyn L.
Holiday collection two for one best setting spray I've ever tried the spray mist is so light the perfect mist that comes out when you spray it doesn't spray too much I'm not a big fan of but the quality and the product itself is only god so amazing 😉 The most important thing though that last eight hours to hold her shift and that answer is Hell yeah that's why love it so much better than the drugstore that I've shied go check out my YouTube channel it's up Bio if you love make up reviews and recommendations GO SUBSCRIBE
Samantha V.
Toronto , ON
This setting spray is great. It’s lightweight and gets the job done! My skin is very sensitive and this gives me no issues at all. I have combination skin so I definitely notice a difference when I don’t use it- my skin becomes more oily during the day without it. The only thing that bothers me is the weird smell it has, but it fades very quickly. I will probably repurchase!
Kelly G.
I would highly recommend this product- I've finally found something that will keep my makeup in place for a full 10 hour hospital shift! I have combination/ oily skin, and my makeup is usually non-existent by the time I'm halfway through the day, but when I use this product my makeup looks practically as good as it did when I applied it in the morning. This has become a regular staple in my makeup routine and I will definitely be Stocking up.
Clare😘 A.
Melbournep
the best prouduct for setting your make up for the day. this product is my holy grail! whenever i've done a full face of makeup to go out for the day or night i use the All nighter spray by urban decay. My skin type is a combination of both oily and dry and with this product my makeup barely moves off my face and looks perfect for the whole time i'm wearing makeup.
Alexia A.
I don't understand the hype with this product. The smell is actually FOUL. It smells like rotten salad dressing to be exact.. But looking past that, I think it works well for all skin types although the smell lingers on your face throughout the day and I find that difficult to ignore.
Kirsty B.
London
I've only used this twice but unfortunately I found it to be quite drying, I do suffer from dry skin though so could have been having a bad skin week!

It most definitely does hold your you make in place all night and is very easy to use, gives a good mist from the spray.

I would use it if I had an all day event where I wanted my make up to stay all day just make sure I moisturised well after use!

UPDATE: I have since been using it more regularly and it is fine with my skin now and amazing for keeping my make up in place!
Em E.
I highly recommend this product. It's my favorite setting spray ever. It's so light and it really does last all night. I have oily skin and it works for me. First tried it in the travel size, like most people do and I repurchased the bigger size from duty free (it was 4€ cheaper so you might want to consider that). I mainly wear it in summer, when it's super hot and I have foundation on or whenever I want my makeup to last for the whole day. It can be annoying because it takes time to dry but it's totally worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.