BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Tyger S.
Evansville , IN
Product does what is claims. It goes on with ease. My makeup does last all day. One truck I did learn is to spray it in before you place your mascara on. Makeup does stay put though. I would recommend this product to make your makeup last day and night.
nikki b.
Indianapolis, IN
THE BEST OF ALL TIME! I have tried every setting spray out there with having struggled with oily skin. I was skeptical about this product when I bought it, and used it before a night out. My skin looked flawless the whole night! Love love love this!
Rhiannon S.
Tallassee, AL
Always pleased with Urban Decay products. This is my favorite setting spray. Keeps my makeup looking fresh all day, without making my skin oily. Just a few sprays, and my makeup stays fresh all day long! Will be purchasing it again. Beauty must-have!
Kayla S.
Spokane, WA
As someone with oily skin, when I wear a full face I need to have some sort of setting spray on, otherwise I turn oily within 2 hours. This stuff works as well as other setting sprays, but not leaps and bounds better. It's decent and does the trick.
Courtney. M.
Clarksville
This photo is after a 9 hour work day. I have super oily skin and this does a pretty good job of keeping everything in place after a long day! It has a pretty natural finish and smells very clean. Super easy to use. Would highly recommend to others!
Nikki T.
Iowa City
My favorite setting spray to date. I apply this right before my highlighter, and it really sets everything in place for the day. I sometimes use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day If I'm feeling a bit oily. I urge anyone to try this product who is a fan of using setting sprays.
Dana C.
Rahway
A great setting spray, a must have for people who are out all night or even for work on day. Keeps my powders in place without looking stuck, but I did not use this everyday, only for full glam or special occasions since the bottle doesn’t last long
Rachel N.
Laingsburg
I got the all nighter setting spray a few months ago and I believe that it makes a difference from wearing no setting spray at all. It locks in my highlighter and bronzer all day and definitely makes my eyeshadow shimmers pop with a spritz! Love it.
Noa G.
New York
The setting spray smells like cucumbers. It sort of keeps my makeup in place all day. It has a dewy finish. It comes in to sizes which is nice because the smaller one is good for traveling. It is an ok product
kayla m.
Sewell, NJ
I always have back ups of this because it is AMAZING I don’t know what they put in this but my makeup does not budge when I use this spray!!! Really get your moneys worth for the longevity of this. I alway always always recommend this to my friends!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.