BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kianna N.
Before using this setting spray I was using the make up forever now. I got a sample of it from the UD store and it honestly surprised me I have really dry skin so I’m always scared to try new things but I absolutely love it! It keeps my make up on al day and doesn’t make my skin look too oily or too dry. Highly recommend!
Natasha K.
Sydenham , Leamington Spa
This is my absolute favourite setting spray i have ever used! It sprays out so nicely so it doesn't leave you with wet drops in your makeup as it's so fine which I love! I can really feel it stick to my face which makes me feel that it really works. I really notice my makeup staying on for hours! It doesn't move! It's not that bad of a price point as it's high end and it really does work! You definitely get your money's worth from this. I will always be repurchasing this, I love it so much! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Simone S.
Love love love this setting spray! I have tried others before that have left wet spots on my face and removed my makeup but this is perfect! My makeup stays pretty much perfect all day long so i only have to take face powder out with me. I can accidentally fall asleep in my makeup and wake up with in intact in the morning. I could not recommend this product enough and have even bought it as a gift for a few people to get them hooked too. I feel the packaging does look a little bit tacky and could be updated to fit in better with the high end label and price
Chloe M.
Hove
My all-time favourite setting spray. I have oily to combination skin and with this product I am oil-free all day, and my make-up looks as if I've just applied it after hours of wear. I find whilst I add it to secure all my make-up in place and matify my skin, it also looks as if my skin is so healthy with a natural finish. Couldn't recommend enough!
Tate A.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I bought this setting spray when I took a trip to NYC earlier this year, and I can safely say that it is amazing. I don't like how expensive it is, however, which is a reason why I will not be repurchasing this product - there are cheaper alternatives out there. Makeup doesn't budge underneath this setting spray and it lasts for a really long time - a little bit does go a long way. The product has a larger size and a travel size which is half the price of the bigger size, and the product overall is quite good - it lives up to the standards of Urban Decay.
Hannah R.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
Great all rounder setting spray! This spray actually does pro-long makeup wear and I would go as far as saying it really makes my makeup stay put all night! It gives a slightly radiant finish but not exactly dewy. You get a really good amount of product for a more than reasonable price. The nozzle works well, it sprays a mist that isn't the finest but it isn't too powerful either. The only thing I will say is that i'm not a huge fan of the smell but that's just personal preference!  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Molly C.
Calgary
To be honest I really want to love the UD all night spray, but as someone who really cakes on the makeup, I've found that unless you are careful about your process (such as setting powders, primers, and high quality skin makeup) I've noticed that the setting spray doesn't work that great.  When I've worn low-end foundations or mascaras, the spray hasn't helped in making it "stick."  On the other hand, my dry skin loves the moisture that it gives, but overall, I find that there are other similar quality setting sprays at lower price points.
Hatty D.
Hartlepool
I have really oily skin so I had a huge problem with my makeup lasting even half the day let alone all day until I started to use this product. Super lightweight and refreshing this setting spray has to be my all time fave out of all the sprays I've tried. It can be used for setting makeup and also intensifying pigments of eyeshadows, highlighters ect. Don't know what I'd do without this product now.
Joy V.
Huis ter heide, Utrecht
I use this everyday after i applied my make-up it's hydrating and feels healthy on the skin. I have a lot of breakout's in my foundation but when i use all nighter setting spray it stays on all day and/or night even when i am at a party! I bought mine at www.urbandecay.com for $31. It sounds a bit pricey but it actually is not i used mine everyday for +/- an month.
Lauren D.
Oswaldtwistle , Accrington
Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray I find that this spray is amazing for soaking up excess powder and taking away that cakey look, it sprays like a mist which is fab because it doesn't leave droplet marks on your face. I don't believe this makes any difference to the longevity of my make up which it claims to do, how ever I will still repurchase this product as I love the finish it gives to my skin.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.