BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Whitney M.
Manchester, Greater manchester
This is literally everything! It keeps my make up on alllll night, specially when your out on a night out and in a hot club! you do not want that make up melting off your face! Its basically like a hair spray but for your make up! it seems a little expensive but would you rather keep putting on more make  up or spray this? I know what i would rather do !
Sophie P.
Welland, ON
I have been using this product for many years and don't plan on quitting any time soon. It has always worked through rainy days while walking to class to my trip to Italy where I underwent 105 degree Mediterranean heat. My look is always complete with this spray!
Matthew L.
Bolton
I have oily skin normally a couple of hours after I apply my makeup - so when I heard about the All Nighter I was very excited to try it.

I'm now using this on a daily basis after applying my makeup. It leaves my makeup looking like skin and just helps the powder melt into my face. It dries down to a matte finish so it's perfect if you have oily skin like me
Maddie C.
Birmingham
Love this so much one of my favourite products. I use this after my makeup makes my makeup look flawless. A couple sprays doesn't make you look oily or dry. It is quite expensive but if you want to treat yourself I would definitely tell you to buy this .
Carly K.
Grande Prairie, AB
This stuff is bomb. One of the setting sprays I will use in my kit regularly and I quite enjoy. I used this for a bridal trial where she had an hour/hour and a half drive home and her car broke down in the middle of the highway 3+ hours on a day it was +36 degrees Celsius and when she finally made it home her makeup was still perfect. Highly recommend.
Caitlin B.
Edmonton, AB
Hairspray for your face! There is nothing more disappointing than spending an hour on your makeup only to have it disappear. This stuff puts an end to that locking everything in place. Worth the money as you don't do through it as quickly as I may have expected to.
Megan V.
Essex, Braintree
Best setting spray I have ever owned. Sets makeup and keeps it locked in ALL DAY. Especially good in the heat when usually your makeup would melt off from the heat, when this product is used the makeup hardly melts off at all. It’s so refreshing and lightweight and doesn’t leave a tingling feeling on your face which is really nice as it just feels fresh.
tameika b.
cockatoo
Here comes the essay...
This is honestly my favourite product in the world!! My makeup stays on literally from day to night. It's has a natural finish while my make up still looks fresh. Very very light weight. Buy it again? Honey i'm already on my 3rd bottle, of course i'll buy it again :)
Lisa C.
Napanee, ON
This stuff makes your make-up last forever! I love it because I have combination skin and often my foundation starts to separate on the oily spots on my T-zone. The UD all nighter makeup settin spray helps keep the oil at bay and my make up lookin good!
Beth n.
selby
cant keep your makeup on long well this is something you wont live without i have only been using this product for a few days and have fallen in love as my makeup comes off in just a few hours so if you are like me i recommend this product to use as it keeps it on way longer !
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.