BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stevie J.
I will never buy a different setting spray again. Just like everything urban decay makes it works fantastically!
Jessica W.
lakewood
Use this setting spray for when I go out at night or to concerts. Holds my makeup all night even in hot crowds !
Allison T.
Dows, IA
My go to setting spray. Love the way its sets the powders on my face and it always helps my makeup last all day.
Brianna R.
Amazing product! My make up last forever in it! Could go for a run and would still be in place. Worth the splurge
Kaia K.
Cult classic . 1 of thee best setting sprays on the market . U can’t go wrong setting ur makeup with this spray .
Ashlee B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Definitely does what it claims! I never suffer from makeup meltdown with this bad betch on! I love love LOVE it!
Cassandra G.
Coahoma, TX
Definitely keeps my makeup in place the whole night! It doesn't have a smell so that's a plus. I recommend this!
Alexa G.
Chicago
Does a pretty good job of keeping makeup set but often leaves my skin oily. I was looking to try oil slick next.
Fallyn W.
Rapid City, SD
For the price I really like it, it really does help a lot keeping product on my face. I recommend this for sure.
Tiffani W.
I have dry combo skin. I found this setting spray hit or miss. I really wNted to love it Imrealy did. Over rated!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.