BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alana A.
Left a beautiful finish to my makeup. Definitely helped my makeup to last linger on my combination/dry skin.
Lauren T.
Erath, LA
I'm a mom so all night raves aren't my thing but this gets me through the day and a late (8pm) dinner! Haha.
Melinda J.
Raleigh, NC
Love this spray. I spray it on before or after I put on my makeup and it's great. Totally worth the purchase.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Great for long wearing. I got this as a sample and plan to go buy more. It's true to the urban decay products
Amanda R.
I was skeptical of this but then a friend let me try some on a night out -it really works, now I swear by it!
Brooke W.
Literally makes your makeup stick all night! Absolutely in love! Can't go out without having this on my face
Jazmin I.
Ridgeland, MS
This is a must have! Makes everything look so put together, and it makes your whole beat face last for hours!
Edith G.
Fort Morgan
I love LOVE this stuff makes my makeup last all day long and makes it blend and set effortlessly I love this
Katherine F.
My go to setting spray can't live without it leave home without this product make up stays on for 12 + hours
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product ! It really does help your makeup to stay put all night long! It didn't make my skin oily
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.