BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Edwin e.
Silver spring, MD
The best setting spray to keep my makeup on all day and night it extends the wear of my makeup so beautifully!!!
Patricia M.
I absolutely love this setting spray. I went to a water park and had this on , and I had no issues with my makeup
neema122 P.
Schaumburg, IL
Makes my make up stay put. Doesn't run after a few hours. It also feels nice and cool on my face when I spray it!
Tiffani W.
I have dry combo skin. I found this setting spray hit or miss. I really wNted to love it Imrealy did. Over rated!
Sara D.
Riverside, CA
Used this only a few times, but it works fantastically. I just wouldn’t spend that much money on a setting spray.
Jenny B.
Sunland Park, NM
Best setting spray ever it helps my makeup last all day and bight long.it gives my makeup a best finishing touch.
Jasmine T.
I got a deluxe sample from Sephora to try out. This does the job at keeping my makeup in place during the summer.
Karina O.
Valrico
This Setting spray last all day! It sets my makeup perfectly and leaves my face looking fresh all day long.
Cheyenne A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not a big fan of this. Haven’t used in since the formula/packaging changed. It works great but it’s not the best.
Maria S.
Rogers, AR
Holy grail! Only spray that makes my makeup stay on through a 14 hour day! I will continue to buy this many times
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.