BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Chloe M.
Hove
My all-time favourite setting spray. I have oily to combination skin and with this product I am oil-free all day, and my make-up looks as if I've just applied it after hours of wear. I find whilst I add it to secure all my make-up in place and matify my skin, it also looks as if my skin is so healthy with a natural finish. Couldn't recommend enough!
Beth G.
Grand Bay, NB
okay i used to love this setting spray until i realized that they use alcohol as an ingredient which does not mesh with dry skin as it dries me out even more. I love this for keeping my makeup in place for hours however i couldn't figure out why i was looking so dry and this was the culprit. definitely not a good setting spray for dry skin. check your ingredients people !
Molly C.
Calgary
To be honest I really want to love the UD all night spray, but as someone who really cakes on the makeup, I've found that unless you are careful about your process (such as setting powders, primers, and high quality skin makeup) I've noticed that the setting spray doesn't work that great.  When I've worn low-end foundations or mascaras, the spray hasn't helped in making it "stick."  On the other hand, my dry skin loves the moisture that it gives, but overall, I find that there are other similar quality setting sprays at lower price points.
Tate A.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I bought this setting spray when I took a trip to NYC earlier this year, and I can safely say that it is amazing. I don't like how expensive it is, however, which is a reason why I will not be repurchasing this product - there are cheaper alternatives out there. Makeup doesn't budge underneath this setting spray and it lasts for a really long time - a little bit does go a long way. The product has a larger size and a travel size which is half the price of the bigger size, and the product overall is quite good - it lives up to the standards of Urban Decay.
Hatty D.
Hartlepool
I have really oily skin so I had a huge problem with my makeup lasting even half the day let alone all day until I started to use this product. Super lightweight and refreshing this setting spray has to be my all time fave out of all the sprays I've tried. It can be used for setting makeup and also intensifying pigments of eyeshadows, highlighters ect. Don't know what I'd do without this product now.
Lauren D.
Oswaldtwistle , Accrington
Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray I find that this spray is amazing for soaking up excess powder and taking away that cakey look, it sprays like a mist which is fab because it doesn't leave droplet marks on your face. I don't believe this makes any difference to the longevity of my make up which it claims to do, how ever I will still repurchase this product as I love the finish it gives to my skin.
Joy V.
Huis ter heide, Utrecht
I use this everyday after i applied my make-up it's hydrating and feels healthy on the skin. I have a lot of breakout's in my foundation but when i use all nighter setting spray it stays on all day and/or night even when i am at a party! I bought mine at www.urbandecay.com for $31. It sounds a bit pricey but it actually is not i used mine everyday for +/- an month.
Benédicte M.
Milton Keynes
I love urban decay as a brand. I feel like they have grown and updated very well throughout the years. The setting spray is my favourite as it is AMAZING for combination skin. It definetley locks in that makeup. The cons I have for the setting spray is the smell is very overpowering. The concealer creases after a few hours and the eyeshadow palette could have a bit more pigment. Apart from that I love them all and use it religiously. Definitely would recommend the setting spray if you’re oily or have problem with your makeup disappearing
Samy R.
Antananarivo,TNR
I love this I have extremely dry rosacea prone skin and this is made in conjunction with Skindanavia (the holy trail of setting sprays). However, this is oil free and as my rosacea hates oil it is a must.
Agree with the reviewers who say it takes the powder look away. I'm a bit of an 80s girl with my makeup as in powder after foundation dust off excess and this makes me look more natural. Not sure about partying in it all night as I can't do that anymore but it definately makes my face last longer and given my commute to work is just over 1.5 hours each way it needs to last.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
I didn't want to add an extra expense to my beauty supply but after a makeup artist used this on me I just had to! This stuff is amazing! The spray is lightweight, will not leave your face looking or feeling wet, truly sets makeup, lasts at least 8 hours, and if your face is feeling a little dry just give it a quick spray (be sure to hold several inches away from face) and voila...you're good to go!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.