BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Gitana G.
Increadibly nice. Smell is good. Helps the makeup stay on even a nights sleep (not recomended). Sprayer helps to use less product. Sad that the price is very high...
Yasmin M.
Urban decay has by far the best setting spray out there. It is long lasting and your makeup won’t smudge at all. You could go to the gym and it still wouldn’t budge.
Meryem M.
I will not leave my house without this stuff! Not only does it do a great job at setting your make up as you do it, it also brightens and freshens up your make up throughout the day !
samantha c.
Pembroke, ON
When they say "all nighter" they mean ALL NIGHT! I live this setting spray. It is always on hand in my kit and in my personal stash..i even have a mini in my purse!!
Missy R.
Ottawa, ON
I got this from a friend and what i can say about it is I have used other setting sprays and nothing compares to this one. It really keeps my makeup still all day
Rose B.
King Loade, Bridgnorth
I've tried lots of setting sprays and this, though pricey, is the best (damn it!)
I use it daily to set my foundation and concealer by spraying once on my foundation brush before applying and it really helps to keep it in place. I also use it a lot for work (I'm a model) where sometimes I'll be applying makeup early in the morning big and need it 'til last until late in the day... in this case I spray a couple of times generally trying to evenly cover my face. I still get shine if I don't carry powder with me, so I may invest in the grease proof one next time but overall I really recommend this product! And, although I may moan about the price, a bottle does last a while, I bought my current bottle in April and there's still a tonne left. If you value your makeup application efforts go buy this! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Jayshri K.
Hubli karnataka
It is a superb makeup setting spray, it prevents the makeup from being cakey. It prevents the formation of fine lines. Definitely makes the makeup last all day long
Mary B.
It says it on the bottle, this setting spray actually do stay on all night. Its doesn't get very oily like other setting spray brand does. Highly recommend this.
Brianna N.
Paradise, NL
I absolutely love this. I use it daily and keeps your foundation on all day and night. I have combination and sensitive skin and doesn't make me breakout.
Alyssa U.
Thunder Bay, ON
The bottle didn’t last me very long but the results were great! I recently changed from this one because I found one I prefer but this was my favourite at the time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.