BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mayra B.
Hands down the best setting spray! It keeps my makeup put in this heat weather. I'm currently on my 3rd bottle!😉
Morgan T.
Savannah, GA
seems to be a bit heavy for me, although it does keep my makeup long lasting. good for all skin types i presume.
Abigail F.
Edmond, OK
I love this setting spray works great even if I forget my primer under my makeup! It last all day and all night!
Nikki S.
Wilmington, DE
I am absolutely in love with this spray when I use this spray my makeup will not move at all for the entire day!
Maureen S.
Sets makeup looking funny. Can make makeup look patchy and dry after it finishes setting. This product is a pass.
Elaine T.
Jackson, TN
This is by far my favorite. My mom sister and grandmother use this someone and they love it just as much as I do.
Kelly H.
This setting spray works well. My favorite thing about it is the actual sprayer. It sprays out a very fine mist.
bree b.
Thomasville, GA
I really like this product because did you set a primer and a setting spray and it makes me stay on all day long
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only product I trust to set my make up with! My make up lasts all night long and until I wash it off.
Shadae J.
It a nice setting spray but I have to spray a lot of product to get my make up actually set and melted together!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.