BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Liz A.
This product is nothing but AMAZING! Best setting spray i've ever used! helps so much.. talk about 24/7 setting spray
Stephanie V.
Sunnyside
My holy grail product keeps me looking amazing all day long feels supper fresh and hydrating once applyed to the skin
Cheyenne H.
Moscow, ID
Absolutely amazing. Stays all day and lasts through me sleeping. I highly recommend to everyone except its expensive
member-5c6334831
One of the best setting sprays I have tried. Makeup stays put for the whole event. It's a must if you have oily skin!
Jessica V.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this to keep my makeup in place all day. Works even on the hottest day when your makeup would melt in the heat.
Lacey P.
blanchard
You want a great makeup well here it is search no further you can not go wrong with this product and is a great brand
Sausha L.
Vancouver, WA
This is soooooo amazing. It's all I use! I use it on every one of my clients. They all find it to be just as amazing.
Veniz D.
Titusville, FL
This product is amazing because it makes my makeup last all day and it also gives me a really nice and radiant glow!
Candace H.
N Little Rock, AR
This stuff works. I ran out and went back to my like cheap ones I was using before and holy do I see the difference.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
This is a great setting spray. It has a nice mist. I also find my makeup stays in place much longer when I use this.
Sophia A.
How would you compare this setting spray to others? What are some favorites bc idk which to buy.
Celeste G.
melbourne
Worth the hype??
Glow G.
Dammam
is this product worth the price
Cassie K.
Chicago
Does it help with dryness ?
Jessica C.
Wilmington, DE
Does this setting spray work well for people with oily skin? Also, does it make your face feel sticky?