BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alicia B.
Buen producto hace que mi maquillaje dure por largo tiempo a prueba de calor, agua, sudor luciendo fresco por muchas horas.
Jessic F.
Akron, OH
One of the best setting sprays out there the makeup stays on all day and does not make my makeup look gross after applying
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
I have oily skin, I really like the way this product works & i feel like it does its job at making my make up last longer.
Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
I wasn't overly impressed with this product it was ok I just don't think it kept my makeup in place like I had anticipated
Katie B.
Really great setting spray. It sprays nicely and doesn't smell bad. Sets my makeup all day and leaves a really nice finish.
libbi d.
Casselberry, FL
Literally lasts all night. Makeup takes scrubbing to get off. Can react with products and become cakey though. Smells bad.
Jordan N.
Waterloo, WI
It is hydrating, it does keep makeup looking more fresh, but it doesn't prolong the makeup as long as I would like it too.
Julia B.
Franklinton, NC
Love this product so much. It really helps my face not look so powdery and more dewy. It really keeps my makeup on all day.
Valeria G.
Definately the best setting spray! Gives you a matte finish. Makes your makeup last all day and night! I use this everyday
Duha M.
Duluth, GA
I just ran out of this but its my favorite! Literally i can have $#@ and this keep my makeup in place the whole time !!!!!
Rachel N.
Greensboro, NC
How is this in comparison to Mac Fix+ Prep and Prime?!
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
I really want to get this product already. Is it worth the price?
Arely O.
I work 12 hour shifts in the ER is this a spray that would help my makeup stay for that long?
Anelsy V.
Does this setting spray feel sticky or like hair spray?
Does this really help keep your makeup slaying?