BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Natasha K.
I love urban decay! It's my go to in Sephora. Tried this in a sample from them, had to come back and buy full size because of how well it worked out for me. Really last for a whole entire make up look I will continue to use this product in the future.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Will be repurchasing! Makeup stays on all day because of it, gives my face a fresh feel after I apply it. You need this in your life, purchase it girl! You will not be sorry! Try the smaller size if you're skeptical, I did and now I will buy the larger size
Courtney S.
Gods gift to women. You need to get this if you haven’t already. It keeps the makeup on, for more than a few hours. I’m a pet groomer so sometimes my face gets wet when dogs shake, and without it, my make up is gone after a few hours. When I use this, it looks like I JUST applied it. So worth it.
sierra w.
shake before using it, they don’t lie when they say long lasting... really good for all skin types. its lightweight and a little goes a long way, don’t go too crazy with it
Sara V.
Louisville, KY
Greatest setting spray of all time! Nozzle and spray is the perfect fine mist...spray is amazing. Isn’t drying or oily. Seriously works and makes makeup last extra hours
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
This!!!!!!!!! It’ll make your makeup stay! It’s definitely worth it for sure! I have repurchased so many times. It’s my favorite out of almost all the setting sprays out there. I highly recommend if you’re looking for something to make your makeup stay.
Kayla S.
Spokane, WA
As someone with oily skin, when I wear a full face I need to have some sort of setting spray on, otherwise I turn oily within 2 hours. This stuff works as well as other setting sprays, but not leaps and bounds better. It's decent and does the trick.
kayla m.
Sewell, NJ
I always have back ups of this because it is AMAZING I don’t know what they put in this but my makeup does not budge when I use this spray!!! Really get your moneys worth for the longevity of this. I alway always always recommend this to my friends!
Nikki T.
Iowa City
My favorite setting spray to date. I apply this right before my highlighter, and it really sets everything in place for the day. I sometimes use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day If I'm feeling a bit oily. I urge anyone to try this product who is a fan of using setting sprays.
Dana C.
Rahway
A great setting spray, a must have for people who are out all night or even for work on day. Keeps my powders in place without looking stuck, but I did not use this everyday, only for full glam or special occasions since the bottle doesn’t last long
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.