BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Micaela S.
Aveiro
The best setting spray I have used, I've had it for like a year and I use it almost everyday and I shower in it basically and the bottle is still very far from finished. It gives my makeup a boost in the middle of the day, and gives me the most healthy dewy-looking finish. It takes away the powdered caked up look to make it look as natural as if you dont have anything on your face. And also makes my makeup last ALL day, I have been in the rain and in hot days when I was sweating and my makeup still looked fresh. Simply amazing, worth the price for sure!
Ashnaa J.
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

This setting spray is amazing, I got it as a gift my first time to the Urban Decay store at square one city centre & honestly it was amazing as I said. For dramatic & simple Halloween/everyday makeup looks I recommend this especially if you are out for majority of the day. With this spray you can literally sleep with your makeup on and wake up the next morning looking exactly the same.

Fully recommend!
Amy D.
Broadlands Road, Southampton
This is possibly the best investment I have ever made in makeup! I bought the setting spray a couple of months ago and it is now a crucial part of my daily routine. I used to struggle with makeup sliding around my face, particularly my eyeliner/shadow that would fall onto the lower lash line and even under my eyes! Now I am confident that I will not have to re-apply my makeup throughout the day as the spray lasts for many hours without feeling like you've added an extra layer onto your face. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for the perfect setting spray.  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Shannon M.
This is my all time favourite setting spray! Never used any other! Just does a fantastic job of keeping everything in place. The bottle just gives you a nice mist of he product! I would definitely recommended this!!
Stina D.
Whitby
When I tried the Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray, I was a bit skeptical about using this product on my dry skin. I don't often use setting powders because they make my face look dry and cakey but I decided to use one and then try this spray on it to see what would happen and I must say, it worked like a charm. The powders on my face settled in with my skin and it did not look dry at all. Plus, the best part was that my makeup did not transfer on anything and it held my foundation, blush and highlight in place for hours!! I was really happy with my purchase of this product and I will definitely be buying this again :)
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
This is my all-time favorite setting spray. I really prefer the All-Nighter to the de-slick setting spray as it definitely makes my makeup last all night! I was skeptical of this product at first but was blown away after one night after my plans of going out fell through, and I had fallen asleep with a full face of makeup (I'm talking lashes, full face makeup and bright purple lipstick) and I woke up to a call from a friend several hours later. When I got out of bed to take off my makeup, none of it had smudged AT ALL, including the purple lipstick. I was blown away and ever since, this has been at the top of my list of setting sprays for special occasions!
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
This used to be my go-to setting spray as it was so hyped up online. It does spray on pretty evenly, as well as smelling pretty nice. I found that it made my make up last longer than without, but not close to all day. I've also tried the de-slick version, but that just irritated my skin. I always assumed it not lasting all day was my skin being uncontrollably oily, but after a bottle of this ran out, I tried the Kat Von D setting spray and boy was I surprised how much longer that made my make up last!

In short, I would recommend this for people with more normal to combo skin, but I'd say if you had oily skin then to go for the Kat Von D.
Cibeles D.
puerto ordaz
I really love this product.. its amazing the way it works all night! i would try it forever!!!!!!!!! I love this setting spray. I have used it a couple of times now and it keeps my makeup in place. Also, I do occasionally bake my under eyes and nose and it helps me to not look cakey at all. I have the new packaging in black, though. It works great and I have oily skin. Some people claim to feel a burning or tingling sensation when applied due to the alcohol content, but I do not feel that and I am able to use it to help make eyeshadows more vibrant as well. I have had no issues with this product and will definitely repurchase it.
Lolin B.
Vancouver , BC
Love iiiitt!! This is one of the best things that I ever tried, honestly this is the first time that I usa a setting spray, I always was thinking to buy it but I always forgot. Now for my wedding since I was going to do my makeup I wanted so I don’t ruin my dress with the makeup. I went to Sephora and when I asked for a setting spray the girl recommended this one and let me tell you that I don’t think that I can do my make up again without it.
Maddie B.
Waterloo
A M A Z I N G PRODUCT! I had never used a makeup setting spray and as soon as I tried this one I was hooked. I can't go out without it anymore! I apply a generous amount and it completely locks my makeup in place for the whole day! All-nighter spray is not an exaggeration this spray will literally keep your makeup looking FLAWLESS all night long. This product is the best for melting your makeup together to look completely uniform and perfect. If you're ever afraid of your skin being too dry or too cakey after applying makeup, just spray a generous amount of this and those problems will be NO MORE! Absolutely phenomenal.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.