BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sherise S.
Wichita, KS
It really does make your make up last all day its so good does not dry out skin keeps it matte with a little glow.
Corin B.
I love This! I'll need a new bottle probably in the next week or so, I avent found any setting spray i like better.
Lucy D.
Waterford, VA
This makeup setting spray really does allow your makeup to last longer and it just glues your makeup to your face.
Carolyn C.
Yuma, AZ
The Urban Decay setting spray is literally my holy grail when it comes to setting my full glam in Arizona weather!
Stephanie V.
Mentor, OH
I got a small sample of this product and I really like it a lot. I definitely keeps my makeup looking good all day.
Zsofia C.
Urban Decay is the best. This Makeup setting spray helps to keep the makeup on during the whole day or whole night.
Cristina S.
Best setting spray ever! Kept my makeup on all day. It doesn't make you oily at all which is a plaid for everyone!
Brenda M.
Covina, CA
I love it and it does miracles it works really great. I'm in my 4th bottle and wouldn't switch this product at all.
Jessica D.
Great product but it’s pretty pricey. I can get the same results from my nyx setting spray for a third of the cost.
Arzoo P.
Somerset , KY
This product does wonders for my makeup. It's like hair spray for my face. Keeps my makeup all night like it claims
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.