BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
joline G.
LEEDS
really enjoy this setting spray, really does help my makeup stay on, i have very oily skin and this definitely makes sure my makeup doesn't move all day long. it is very simple to apply u simply just spray all over the face. i would recommend this to others.
madison r.
Love this product, keeps my makeup on and it leaves a nice effect definitely would recommend, i also think it’s good for i’d say most skin types. i for sure will be buying this product again when i run out
Sara R.
London, London
There's not really much to say about this product. I really like it, but am still a bit new to the whole setting spray world and I am definitely trying to adapt to the concept.

It's the first setting spray I've used and I have to say that I've surely seen a difference to how my make up holds during the day.

The wetness when you first spray it on the face is a little alarming as you'd think it'll smudge the make up off, but it dries quite quickly and you wouldn't be able to tell it was there in the first place!

Definitely recommend to try it. Won't be disappointed (:
Merith S.
Who doesn’t love this one? IT MAKES YOUR MAKE UP SO LONG LASTING, literally I went to a party and had my make up for 15 hours and it stayed perfect, totally recommend, y’all should buy it, i would buy it 1000 times
Emily B.
Chepstow
Really good! I notice that my makeup looks so much better after applying this. I spray quite a lot and fan my face to dry it and my skin just looks flawless afterwards! My makeup usually stays for as long as I wear it, which is usually max 5hours, but I recon it would last longer!
It smells a bit funny which isn’t great but it doesn’t bother me too much!
The spray on my bottle has broken a little bit which is a shame but I still use it! I do sometimes notice that my makeup looks a little more faded after spray this though? I don't know if i use too much, or not enough, or maybe i've changed how i apply my makeup and not noticed.
Megan B.
This is my holy grail! Not only does it set your make-up it also has an almost HD effect on your face. #magic

-Price point is steep, but if you don't plan on using this every day just opt for the travel size and save some of your dollar dollar bills. (Loonies in my case)  = $18 CDN

- Make sure you don't spray too closely to your face as this will result in over saturation and might not work the same. Keep at least 7 inches away.

Catherine P.
Bestwood , Nottingham
I know so many people love this setting spray but for me I wasn’t impressed. When I spray it there’s a strange smell, a cross between a perfume and a chemical. The spray itself is a fine mist which I like but for some reason my nozzle doesn’t spray straight which is annoying. It did make my make up last throughout the day but I’ve tried much cheaper Sprays that do that too. I really like the packaging but I wouldn’t buy this product again. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Nicole L.
Lasalle
This setting spray works so well. I can't say I ever have a lot of trouble with my makeup lasting but I like using a setting spray just for extra assurance that I can be worry free to go about my day. I gravitated to this due to the great reviews but was skeptical that it was potentially over-hyped. Wrong! It works great and for the price it is definitely worth it. The scent doesn't bother me at all and doesn't linger. The spray is pretty fine. I do wish it was a little finer, especially towards the end of the bottle. It is starting to spritz a little harshly but this won;t prevent me from buying again. With so many on the market now, I still consider this to be tried and true and reliable. I don't see the need to pay more when this works great.
Zena W.
This setting spray is the best this makes my make up last all day and night even on a hot day. I use this product everyday when I wear make up. My make up does not move. I would 100% recommend this product it is worth every penny.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Beth A.
This was my first setting spray that I have used it is a total must have in your makeup bag!!

I use it before and after setting my makeup and makes sure everything 'locks down' and stays in place as suffering with oily skin my makeup likes to slide off my face pretty quickly (which sucks) but with this spray it helps it last a lot longer than it usually would do without it! I have very sensitive skin and using this product doesn't make my skin red or dry my face out like other sprays

If you are looking for a setting spray I would most defenitly recommend this one!! It's my go to in my makeup bag so it will most likely be yours as well!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.