BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Eva N.
st. louis
Decided to try this setting spray in the summer. Still getting used to it, it does have this weird latex smell but goes away after a few minutes, does take a few minutes to dry, noticed it doesn’t lock everything down, have had some make up wipe off. May buy again but don’t know.
Shaylyn T.
Webster , NY
Just bought this product. I've only used it once so far but thought it worked great! I've always had a problem keeping my makeup looking good. Within a few hours my face makeup never looks as fresh as I would like. This definitely helped! Really happy with my purchase.
Michelle G.
Leesburg
I LOVE Urban Decay setting spray!!! I wore the same makeup for like two days and it looked flawless both days. It doesn't feel sticky like most setting sprays and actually has no smell unlike some. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs a great set spray!
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Great setting spray. Does what it says it will. Reasonable price. Seems to last you a long time. Makeup longevity has greatly improved since I started using this and a setting powder. No obnoxious scent or anything. Overall nothing bad to say.
Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
I use this everyday after I finish a good makeup look I want to keep fresh looking everyday. Its also perfect to make your face look dewy when it is first sprayed. Even though it is on the expensive side you get a lot out of it and the quantity and quality is worth it.
eliza d.
I absolutely cannot live without this setting spray. It works so well, leaving my makeup fresh and in place for hours. It may seem like it is expensive, but a little bit really goes a long way so your money is well spent with it. Every makeup fanatic should own this.
Britt H.
Phoenix, AZ
I used to use this spray all the time, but because of the higher price tag started looking at drugstore options. When I finally repurchased a bottle because of a discount, the difference in the staying power of my make up was astonishing. I won't give up all nighter again.
Morgan N.
Gilbert , AZ
This was a very good setting spray. It helped keep all my makeup on. It really helped with my oily days, couldn’t tell when applied. The pros are that it keeps all my makeup on without smudging, It has a quick drying time, and easy to use. The only con would be that it is blotty, it doesn’t mist it kind sprays like hair spray.
Naomie S.
Wilmington , DE
I feel like i don't even have to write a review about this. It's a worldwide favorite for a reason. It's absolutely amazing! My makeup doesn't budge when i have this on. Pair it with the priming spray (it smells like coconuts) and you're going to have an amazing makeup day!
Elwisa M.
Utica
You could shower after using this setting spray and your makeup won’t go anywhere! The description says it all. It is very long lasting! I’ve had clients sleep with their makeup and wake up the next morning looking exactly the same as last night. Defiantly worth your money.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.