BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

paulina r.
Naples, FL
this really helps if your at a party , because it makes you makeup stay on all night . its a great product .
Angleang J.
Sacramento, CA
I like it a lot it do the job i wpuld buy it again it is worth the money to get if you want the job done right
Haley W.
Hands down my most favorite setting spray. A couple sprays of this and my makeup stays in one place all day.
Angie
I love this product. I think it works great at keeping my makeup in place. It is a good value for the price.
Lauren T.
Erath, LA
I'm a mom so all night raves aren't my thing but this gets me through the day and a late (8pm) dinner! Haha.
Carly W.
Use everything single day. One of my favorite makeup products of all time due to this oil-slick face of mine!
aja b.
Fox makeup in all day Smooths out powders and Foundations on the face when sprayed after applying all makeup
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
It keeps my make up looking fresh for all day wear I couldn't live without it I absolutely love love love it
maria S.
oxnard
This setting spray makes your makeup last all day and gives you what you need !! One of my favorite products
Kailyn C.
West Frankfort
My go to setting spray all year round! I use this on all my clients to lock in their makeup! It truly works!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.