BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sophie W.
Scotland
Just recently bought the urban decay setting spray and pleasantly surprised by the quality. Definitely keeps my makeup in place for longer, usually this is a problem I have but definitely helps to keep it fresher for longer
LeAnn C.
London, ON
Love this product! I noticed it really makes a difference to my makeup and even when i'm not wearing makeup it's just a nice refresher. It gives my makeup look a really dewy look and does make my makeup last longer.
Paula K.
Dover road east, Gravesend
Amazing setting spray, since I started using it my make up stays in place all day!
Best thing I’ve ever used
Colleen l.
Alder road, Southampton
LIFE. CHANGING. I'm oily and I've tried this setting spray over dewy foundations and they stay put all day, no fading, no grease, no caking. If you're going to buy one high end product, make it this, it changes the game.
Alina M.
I’m not sure I have a big result after using this)) but if you will spray it on brush before using eyeshadow you will see the difference: all shadows become super pigmented and super long lasting!!!
Lily R.
Setia Alam
One of my favourites! It sets my makeup in place and my makeup lasts way longer i seldom need to touch up. No more cakey face. It really controls the oil production. Suitable for oily skin.
Alexandra T.
By far the best Setting Spray out there! It sets the makeup perfectly, taking all the powderiness away. The Spray is very even and my makeup lasts all day and night! I don’t become oily by the end of the day. I would absolutely recommend it.
Val ..
Montréal
THIS SETTING SPRAY IS THE HOLY GRAIL PART TWO. Your makeup stays on FOR A REALLY LONG TIME. It is so easy to apply and it keeps in place all day and night too. Definitely would recommend !
Kaitlin B.
This really does make my makeup last forever. The downside: if I use it much too often, my skin gets dry patches. My advice: use it when you really need it, otherwise give your skin a rest.
Chloe B.
I absolutely love this setting spray!! My makeup stays on and lasts all day when I use this. It always melts my makeup into my skin a keeps it looking beautiful all day or night! I would definitely recommend this product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.