BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lilly N.
Winchester, MA
I love this one, it helps my makeup stay on the entire day even when it's humid out. I don't have to use much either.
Maura A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using this to lock my makeup in. My days are always busy i can count on this to have my makeup looking fresh.
Marcela P.
Glen cove, NY
I love this setting spray, it will get rid of your 'powdery' appearance. Makes your make up stay on all day. Love it
Chrissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an ok setting spray. It doesn't fulfill all my needs. Yes this is lightweight but I prefer the Mac Fix plus.
Morgan H.
Long lasting, refreshing, does the job, perfect for any skin!!!!!! This product is incredible and I use it everyday.
marissa r.
poteet
Purchased at: ULTA
Best setting spray I’ve ever used. Just don’t use it as much because of the price, but does have a lot in the bottle.
Allison L.
Jacksonville
This makes makeup last all day in the Florida heat. I love this I will keep buying this product over and over again.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
My very favorite setting spray! It's a great formula by a trusted brand. Really mattes my makeup so I'm not shining!
Alexa A.
howell
Feels very refreshing putting it on. Helps make your make up last longer always use when going out for a long night.
Lindsay N.
Garden city, KS
This is my absolute favorite high end setting spray!!! I love how it goes on and keeps my make up in place all day!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.