BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
💄Jenn S.
bakersfield
I really like this setting spray. I used this for my wedding and it kept my makeup on all night. I’ve used it in Vegas before and it lasted through dancing and sweating.
Xaverie B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best long wear setting spray on the market. The smell isn’t great but it makes up for itself based on how long it keeps your makeup on. I am a musician and have to perform under hot lights and even so, it doesn’t let my makeup move. 10/10.
Samantha R.
New York
I'm pretty sure this product has alcohol in it. I have dry skin and this makes my makeup break up and cling so badly to dry spots. I would also not recommend putting any spray with alcohol on the face as it would effect your natural secretion of oils.
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
This was the first setting spray I ever tried and I stuck with it for a long time! It’s really good, but just expensive to keep repurchasing so I starting using Mac fix +. I do like the Mac spray a little better as well but this is also a good option!
Sam C.
Batavia, IL
The name All Nighter speaks for itself. I used this spray before Riot Fest & somehow, after wandering around sweaty and drunk in a field for 9 hours, my makeup stayed on. Call it magic or call it All Nighter spray, but I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Kimberly F.
Mesa, AZ
I like this setting spray, it really does help set down your makeup and limit it from looking too powdery and more skin-like HOWEVER I feel that it is very overpriced for what it is! I find myself buying the same size bottle of Mario badescu spray for only $7! I don't repurchase due to the price!
Leah T.
This first time I used this product it reacted weird with my foundation. It broke up the foundation on my nose. I use it every once in a while since I purchased it, but it’s definitely not my favorite. It’s very expensive for it not too be that great!
Dorothy V.
Truly a great product! I’ve been using this for years and I still go back to this even after trying new setting sprays! My makeup routine is not complete unless I spray this baby all over my face! Leaves my makeup intact after long nights of partying!
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
This!!!!!!!!! It’ll make your makeup stay! It’s definitely worth it for sure! I have repurchased so many times. It’s my favorite out of almost all the setting sprays out there. I highly recommend if you’re looking for something to make your makeup stay.
Kendall C.
usa
My makeup lasts all day, but not sure if it has to do with this product or not. My eye make up definitely lasts longer, but I'm unsure about the effect of my foundation.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.