BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
charlie h.
St Michael, Plymouth
The scent is really natural and refreshing and the spray is a really nice light mist. This is good for all skin types and it just sets your makeup, but seemlessly. I would definitely recommend to go get yourself this one!
Shauna B.
I do not joke when I say this stuff makes your make up last ALL night, it leaves a natural dewy finish without disturbing any of your make up, it’s so easy to apply and for the price, this product lasts a long time.
alyssa c.
Kingston, ON
My favourite setting spray!! I have dry skin and this setting spray locks my makeup down for hours while also hydrating my skin. It even (and I don't recommend this) made my makeup stay put while sleeping 8 hours!!
Kiara S.
London
This is my go to setting spray I have never had any problems with it and always stock up on it. If your deciding between this product and another I would always do go with this option as you won’t be disappointed!
Shabetha K.
Toronto , ON
Best setting spray i've ever used hands down. It makes my makeup last all day and makes my makeup look super good by taking away the powderyness from my setting powder. Defiantly would recommend for all skin types!
Amber L.
Honestly? I never can tell the difference when it comes to setting sprays.
I think it must be more for oily skin, as I’m so dry my makeup normally won’t budge all day or night. But my oily friends recommended this
Michelle L.
I.love.this.stuff. It locks in my make up without any greasiness or tacky feeling whatsoever. Keeps my make up on all night (just as the name says) and smells nice and refreshing. This is my go-to fixing spray!
Codi N.
Amazing product. Keeps my makeup in place all day! Even slept in my makeup after a night out and was still in tact! Doesn’t make your makeup crease or Separate. Overall a great product I would recommend to anyone!
Sydney T.
Hazlemere, High wycombe
Really good for setting your makeup! I use it everyday whether my make up is natural and glam! It smells nice and doesn’t spritz out to fast!
It’s very light weight and I would 109% buy it again! Really love it :)
Shannara K.
Corner brook , NL
This is my favorite makeup setting spray! It has a natural finish and does not make your face look oily like most do. It really helps keep makeup in place especially on a night out! I would buy this product again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.