BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Julia M.
piura
With this setting spray your foundation looks so flawless and it literally does not move from your face all night long!
The only con is that the spray in a little hard to press.
Sim D.
THIS IS THE BEST OMG. It makes your makeup last through everything and actually the whole night. I would recommend this to everyone always. it has a nice spritz on it as well. overall great prodcut 10/10
marwa z.
I love this setting spray! It completely takes away the powdery look to my makeup after I set my foundation, and leaves my skin looking smooth and flawless. It also keeps my makeup in place no matter what I'm doing all day all night. I love it! You will too!
Shauna K.
glasgow
Makes my makeup last all night! it's a nice fresh smell and keeps the makeup right in place! it runs out quite quick if you are using all day. It's good for dry skin but would not recoment for oily skin!
Milena B.
Montreal
This is my holy grail to be honest. I tried looking for other brands but I always go back to this one . I could dive in a pool and it still would hold my makeup together ( actually it did . I tried 🤷‍♀️)
Karen F.
Lord Russell place , Edinburgh
This product really works!! I’ve tried other setting sprays but this one is so different! It really keeps everything on all day, smells amazing and is such good value for money
Amanda M.
best setting spray ive ever used!
great for oily skin and softens a cakey looking face.
lasts for atleast 3 months when using it once a day everyday - and thats spraying alot!!
Stephannie Z.
I love using this for a night out dancing. I always used to have such a problem with my make up staying on all night but with this it stays right until I decide to take it off.
Patricia I.
this setting spray is honestly better than sex and im a virgin, the closest ill get, immaculate touch keeps makeup intact forever with a little shimmer, easy to apply and handy
Jami S.
Eatonia, SK
Love this setting spray!! It smells nice, the mist is a nice fine mist and it does what it says it’s going to do and holds your makeup in place. I definitely like this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.