BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly S.
Sudlersville, MD
One of my favorite sprays to use! I love all Urban Decay Products and this is by far one of the best! It is super easy to apply by just spraying on top of your finished make-up! Very lightweight and does not make your face look shiny after spraying it!
Sarah G.
Katy, TX
This is a fantastic setting spray if you have combo to oily skin. It’s melts your makeup together and really locks it in to where it will last all night. This works for me and I have pretty normal skin, I’m also hot natured so when I sweat my makeup stays put!
Maria E.
Marietta, GA
This setting spray definitely lives up to its hype! This is a staple in anyone’s makeup bag! It is very long lasting, smells great, and it lasts you a good while. The price is a little on the high side, but you’re definitely getting your money’s worth .
Kennia B.
Las Cruces, NM
If you want your makeup to last all day and all night this is the setting spray to go for. The mister is super fine and refreshing, it works great on all types of skin. I have super oily skin and I’ve never had a problem with it. This is the makeup spray I go to when I’m going out with the girls and know I need to look good.
Katie L.
I don’t necessarily notice a difference in how oily my skin gets throughout the day while using this which I was hoping it would help. But this is a great setting spray, it keeps my makeup in place and keeps my foundation from separating from my t-zone.
Amber C.
Columbus, OH
This is my tried and true setting spray. If I had to pick the best from high end it’s this one and only to follow suit with the KVD setting spray. This makes your makeup melt all together and look flawless. All while keeping it on all day and all night
Olivia V.
Bemidji
I love this setting spray. My skin is combination/oily, but as I head into winter, along with starting acutane, I get more dry. Although, my makeup still tends to move around. This spray doesn’t dry me out and keeps my makeup in place, whether I’m in class or out at the bars for a night. I love it!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I would die without this product. I wear it everyday and my make up lasts 12 hours. I never have to worry about my make up. I even convinced my mom and sister to buy it. we are obsessed! a little pricey but worth it! this product will change your life.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Does a great job of keeping makeup in place and also keeps my complexion looking fresh; this is definitely my go-to setting spray and I can tell a huge difference in my makeup when I take the time to use properly. No real detectable scent or stickiness!
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg
This is the best setting spray in the game. It is a little expensive but the spay is perfection and it keeps my makeup looking amazing for the entire day like early morning to evening. I will be buying this spray forever because there is nothing better!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.