BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Xiomara M.
Jonesboro, GA
Bestttt Setting spray ever!!! I love it love it love it!!!!
It definitely sets my makeup . Totally recommend
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
My go to setting spray! Keeps my makeup almost intact for the entire day and doesn't make my skin feel icky.
Anna S.
Kasson, MN
This works so well if I'm going on a date or going to a restaurant with friends and we go dancing afterwards
Bianca R.
Enterprise, AL
I really love this setting spray I use every day and my makeup stay all day , I love how smells and how fells
Kellie S.
Mobile, AL
I use All Nighter daily! I put on makeup at 5am and at 5 pm it still looks like it did when I left the house.
Tanisha H.
Scott Arkansas
Truly is long lasting great product one of my favorite setting sprays to use I highly recommend this product
Dorea G.
One of the best setting sprays in my opinion! I've repurchased it many times and it always gets the job done!
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
Best Setting Spray if you want your face sleek and put together for the whole day or night! Worth the money!
Alexandria A.
Carolina, PR
One the best around. Helps set my makeup so it will stay in place and also doesn’t dry my super dry skin out.
Djunie R.
North Miami, FL
If you spray this baby on your makeup isn’t going anywhere for the night! It’s great! Best setting spray ever
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.