BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lori F.
St. John’s , NL
This is my all time favourite setting spray and the only one I will buy now. It is very lightweight on the face and works very well on my combination skin type. I would definitely recommend this setting spray to others
Despina N.
Edinburgh
That’s the best setting spray I’ve ever used! Blends everything in and helps make up stay for much longer. Very lightweight. Good for oily skin. Great smell too. I would recommend to others. :) I already have actually!
Kylie S.
Holloway
I love this setting apart because it helps your makeup to stay on longer and it kind off gives you highlight more glowy it’s very easy to apply and it keeps my keep still all day I would buy it again and I recommend ir
Cassey H.
Toronto
The mist is not spitty which is good and this sets my makeup well. The only thing that bothers me is the smell. It smells like vegetables. But this product works and I would buy this product again along with other ones
Julie K.
Fenwick , ON
Favourite setting spray! Locks in and seals my makeup for a look that lasts all day! Beautiful natural finish. Lightweight formula and fine mist. A little pricey but I will repurchase again. I would highly recommend.
Bethany N.
Blackwater, Camberley
Definitely notice the difference to my makeup when I use this, sets my makeup in place and lasts all day which considering makeup doesn't stay on my nose this actually helps keep it on! Definitely will buy this again.
Josee J.
This makeup setting spray is very nice and it beautifully sets my makeup and keeps it in its place all day long ! It is a Matte finish although is doesn’t have any sun protection. I will definitely go buy it again after I’m out! I purchased it at Sephora.
Kate F.
ottawa
I LOVE this setting spray. I have tried many other brands and nothing seems to compare. My makeup can last all day and night with this product. The only con I have encountered is it is often times sold out at sephora!
Emma E.
Oxford
Love this setting spray! I’m on my second bottle now and it just works so well. I never have to touch up makeup and it keeps my makeup in place for the whole night, even sweating at a club. Recommend this to everyone!
Stevie G.
Orford, Warrington
So this is quite expensive I won’t lie, however I have no regrets. I have used this and got in a hot tub and come out with all of my makeup on! It’s worth every penny. Drugstore setting sprays cost £6 a go at least and do not compare at all to this one!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.