BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cassie R.
My favorite setting spray! It really does a great job to insure that your makeup stays in place all night long! ;-)
Kali E.
this stuff is amazing and it literally does last all night long even if you're sweating with a heavy face of makeup
Sylwia W.
The most important is that it keeps your makeup all day long! It's amazing! Not using any other except for this one
Nicole N.
Saint Peters
Best setting spray ever. I use this everyday to set my makeup and it lasts all day. Would recommend and buy again.
Tristan v.
Olla, LA
The perfect set and spay for your make up! I always use it I never go anywhere without using It with my naked palet
Erika P.
Beltsville, MD
Always have this on hand. I spray for a full face of make up or just a minimal day. I run through so many of these
Jacky R.
Best setting spray in the high end I use it on the daily ones I'm done with my make up hold make up in and locks it
Colbybrock
I laughed for a long time I love it so much it lasts for a long time... It's amazing dot-dot........... Just know.
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
Best setting spray out there and I am a setting spray addict! I have dry skin and this doesn't give me any issues!
Ariana A.
Valley city, North Dacota
My favorite setting spray EVER keeps my makeup in place all day!! Nothing can replace my all nighter setting spay!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.