BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nadia M.
This spray helps keep the make up in place and gives a great finish. I use this when I need a long lasting look
kle T.
I like this setting spray a lot. It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. I don’t really like the price of it.
Devanna M.
Smithfield, RI
Perfect setting spray . ESP if your going to a party or club , your makeup will stay in place and not swear off
Anna V.
Santa Clara, CA
My holy grail product. I use this daily. It has a great scent and it works. It even holds up in humid weather.
April B.
Green Bay, WI
Loved it. Super hydrating and keeps my makeup staying all day long. Does not have a huge scent which is a plus
Brittney P.
murfreesboro, TN
I am in love with this setting spray! It doesn’t leave my face feeling oily and keeps my makeup put all day! I
Alyssa A.
Orlando, FL
The only setting spray that I use. I work outdoors for 9-12 hour a day and this keeps my make up looking fresh
Samantha R.
Oxnard, CA
All nighter Is a setting spray from urban decay that is meant to lock in your makeup for a long period of time.
Morgan E.
Globe, AZ
I've tried other setting sprays but this one is my favorite! It works great and the bottle is so cute looking.
Jack's S.
I didn't like the smell on this product so I didn't buy again it was very funky but the product worked alright
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.