BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Joanna  N.
Love, love this setting spray! This is definitely more of a keep your makeup on all day and not very dewy or anything. The mister is also doesn’t leave your face drenched so that nice. The bottle itself also has a lot of product which is good !
Katja M.
New york
If you haven’t tried this you need it. I had my graduation full face makeup on , outside in the pouring rain. My makeup looked PERFECT after that. I recommend for everyone. It’s the best setting spray on the market and worth every single penny.
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
Best setting spray if you want your makeup to last! I have combination skin and get really sweaty in the summertime and my makeup doesn’t BUDGE! It also feels really nice to spray on the face to refresh your makeup. Don’t walk, RUN and buy this!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I think this setting spray does it justice it is pretty popular for a good reason. It does help keep you makeup in tact but I don’t know how well it paired it my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this product to others but the price can be steep.
Jamie S.
Glen Allen, VA
Great setting spray even though doesn’t control oils my makeup still stays in place for long periods of time. Love the spray it doesn’t spray excessively. during the holidays they have buy 2 for basically the price of one go get it while you can
Megan C.
Englewood
This is my holy grail of all setting sprays! I am a dental tech and deal with water and sweat but even with all of that my make up goes no where when I use this also I have oily skin but even after a long day of work I look like I just applied my make up!! I absolutely swear by this spray
Lana N.
Stony brook, NY
Hands my my favorite product of the year especially during the hot summer months. It keeps my face cool all day while also saving my makeup from a complete meltdown. I spritz it around my face about two times and thats it! Definitely recommend.
Jacquelyne M.
This was the first setting spray i ever bought! I cant do my makeup without it now!! Its so lightweight and has the best sprayer! It does have a slight scent so watch out for that. It keeps my makeup looking good all day! I would recommend this product! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Melanie A.
Wilsons Mills
I absolutely love this setting spray. Absolutely nothing keeps my makeup on for as long as this product does. It doesn’t smell the best, but honestly thats easily overlooked due to how great this spray performs. The only downside is the price, but because its Urban Decay, thats expected.
Shelbie C.
Ramona , OK
It makes your makeup stay on really well, but doesn’t help with transfer. If i lay my face on a pillow my makeup will still come off. It gives you a matte finish and looks really nice. But i still HATE the smell, and it’s pretty pricy in my opinion
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.