BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Richelle C.
Personally, I haven't bought this but before I went to a concert I quickly got myself over to Mecca to try this product, & let me tell you, it lasted SO long, I was dancing & sweating & when I got home it was still fully in place! I will be needing to purchase this, very good!
Adelaide F.
Whilst this is my only setting spray I own I would have to say it’s my favourite. It helps make my makeup stay in longer. It’s amazing and great for its value. I have a smaller one for travel which is great too. I would and I have recommended this product to others.
victoria t.
birmingham
Love this setting spray, but the price always put me off. Haven’t been able to find one as good though! Makes my make up appear all blended together nicely and I have dry skin so it makes it look much more smooth and flawless.
Toni F.
Sault Ste Marie
Defiantly enjoy this spray and it helps my make last all day ! Im not a full face of foundation kinda of gal but i totally notice it helps my eye shadow from creasing !
Drish P.
Urban decay spay is amazing!! It is very good for sensitive skin and very quick to dry. It keeps the makeup all day!! It works beautifully with other products and it feels like the makeup melts into the skin perfectly. I definitely buy again! 100% recommend.
🍾🍾🍾 A.
Toronto , ON
Holy grail item!!!!! This setting already could be 200$ and I would still buy it. This makes my makeup last all dayyyyy all seasons of the year. It’s lightweight so you don’t feel it on your skin and leaves your makeup matte!
Sarah A.
Bodmin
Did take a while to get use to the smell really wasn't keen on it at the start it has a strong smell of cucumbers. Very expensive and not as good as
Other
Setting sprays but it does leave my face feeling refreshed and keeps my makeup on.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
me parece q es bastante buena auqneu no cumple con esto dque dura toda la noche, a mi en lo personalme sacabastante brillo especialmente en la zona t le daria 4 sobre 5 puntosporquetampoco es del todo mala, realmente cubre bien y el acabdo es muy bonito
Janet S.
Lancashire , Bury
Top setting spray for sure. When I used it I knew what everyone was raving about. It works perfect with my combination skin. Blending my makeup together for a beautiful finish. I make sure I have backups for when it runs out.
Alexandra-Violet🌹 F.
Wisbech , Cambridgeshire
Absolutely amazing! Wore this on a night out and my makeup didn't move an inch!(could disguise my drunkness lol) Kept my makeup on all night and my skin didn't feel oily or sticky! Would definitely recommend to a friend 10/10
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.