BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kayla C.
Nashville
This has been my favorite setting spray. It really does help keep makeup fresh. Smells good and is lightweight.
Stevie R.
Sandy, OR
Love it! I am almost out and definitely need more. It holds my makeup over night if I forget to wash it off. 😹
Melissa P.
El Dorado, AR
I use this product on the weekend mostly when I’m going out and need my makeup to look good and last. Love it!
Nazaret J.
I love their colors, they are bright and alive I love the pigmentation that has their palette I simply love it.
Hannah C.
Slippery Rock, PA
Great setting spray!!! Keeps my makeup right where I like it! I’ve always heard great things and now I get it.
Shelbi D.
Laurel, Ms
This tends to be a little wet and will still leave a few creases but overall it's a fairly good setting spray.
Nicole E.
I use this everyday! Hold makeup in place all day and all night. Makes makeup look like you have just applied.
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
I always reach for this setting spray. It's perfect keep in my bag when I need a touch up. I live for it !!!!!
Raquel P.
I would say this a very standard setting spray. Has a strange smell to it. Don't have a lot to explain about...
Brooke B.
San Jose, CA
I have been using this product for YEARS. It keeps my makeup in place all day and really does last a long time!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.