BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica V.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this to keep my makeup in place all day. Works even on the hottest day when your makeup would melt in the heat.
Anna Grace S.
Bossier City, LA
i love this makeup spray because it truly works on staying on for all night!! it's the best for me and it's amazing!
Courtney C.
Mount Sterling
Amazing! I love this product and will continue buying it unless I find something better! Works good on my oily skin!
Allison L.
Jacksonville
This makes makeup last all day in the Florida heat. I love this I will keep buying this product over and over again.
Susie E.
Ami me encanta esto para ir de fiesta en la noche proteje tu maquillaje y aun más te controla el brillo es perfecto.
Kacie C.
Harrisburg , Sd
The goat of all setting sprays, wish it was more moisturizing and for this reason I switched to rainforest of the sea
member-8af536028
A great makeup setting spray that lives up to its name! I use this product when I go out and need my make up to last.
Alexa A.
howell
Feels very refreshing putting it on. Helps make your make up last longer always use when going out for a long night.
Lindsey H.
Mine is older, but it still works the same to me. I don’t remember how much I paid for it, but it was well worth it.
Victoria H.
Bloomsburg, PA
this is my all time favorite setting spray! It is so refreshing and really helps to keep your makeup in place all day
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.