BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sara Z.
NY, NY
I don’t feel any sort of way about setting sprays. They’re a nice to have but not a must have. I have dry skin so my makeup didn’t slide off with or without the spray. Caveat: I only used this sample twice, which was received in a Sephora Play Box.
Alisa C.
Mapleton, UT
Best setting spray! Not only does it help keep makeup on and in place, but it helps keep powder on! I don’t have to worry about my makeup rubbing off into clothes when I get dressed or if I give anyone a hug. It stays in place thanks to this spray!
Maribel L.
Modesto, CA
I love this setting spray. It makes my makeup last way longer than any other setting spray. I just feel like after a few months of using it consistently it stops working. So I have to take a break from it but when I go back to it, it is fantastic.
Julie M.
Salem
I find that this keeps your makeup on through the day. I have oily skin and can break down makeup easily but this helps it last. I do not think it helps me stay matte,but it keeps my makeup on. I wear it for special occasions but use Mac fix+daily.
Amanda W.
Neenah, WI
I will never use another setting spray for as long as I live! I’ve been using All Nighter for sooooo many years and it’s never ever let me down. It seals in my look for the day and night and I never have issues with my makeup breaking apart, even with oily skin.
Noah E.
ankeny
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this setting spray. I bought this a few weeks ago and I love it. It has made my makeup look so much better and last longer. If you don’t have this already you should get it!
Emily D.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
It pains me to give such a great setting spray 4-stars, but I really, really hate the smell. Smells like I’m spraying cleaner on my face . That being said, it makes a HUGE difference in the longevity of my makeup and keeps it looking fresh all day.
Kerri C.
This is a product that lives up to its claims. If you are looking for a setting spray that extends the wear time of your make up this is the one for you! It gives me about 2-3 more hours of wear time with my make up compared to days I don't use it.
Shannon B.
Saint Louis, MO
The BEST! This product is my life and is for sure the best I have ever used. Your makeup will for sure stay on all night no matter what you are doing! You could run a marathon and your makeup wouldn’t even budge with this product. HIGHLY recommend
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
I️ prefer the chill makeup setting spray by urban decay for dry skin. This one can leave my skin looking for dry and less hydrated. I️ prefer a more dewy luminous finish when I️ set my makeup .
So for my
Dry skin girls there is an option, go for the chill makeup setting spray by urban decay!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.