BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ree R.
I used this before a heavy night out and my makeup stayed FLAWLESS for the whole night. Nothing budged, even after dancing for hours and getting drinks spilled on me. I would definitely recommend this to others, it's one of my top picks!
Chloe K.
Reading
Can not fault this product. I think I use too much sometimes but it always completely dries and doesn’t smudge my makeup. Helps with eyeshadow as when I use this I don’t get any transfer from it (or eyeliner for that matter) foundation also has great staying power with this spray
Nora K.
heerlen
I always use this when I go out clubbing with my friends, I swear it will make your make-up last through the whole night and the worst heat, while applying it will also melt down powdery looking products on your face to a flawless look.
Charlotte B.
Huddersfield , Huddersfield
How did I ever not use this product now? Seriously. As soon as I spray my fine lines seem blurred and my makeup doesn't budge all night. I will always buy this product. For the price as well it's so affordable. I got mine from debenhams
Rosey A.
Bower close , Lichfield
I love this setting spray,although it's a little pricey it does the job it says and you do get a lot for your money. It's fine on the skin doesn't feel heavy and sets your makeup in place all day. I've repurchased this over & over again!
Bushra s.
jeddah
I'm telling you it's magic! I really liked it it's so good and I think every one who loves makeup should buy this it makes your makeup last for like 6 hours but I think the smell is a problem to me but it's so good I would buy it again.
Grace C.
Nailsea , Nailsea
Does what it says on the bottle! Makeup lasts all day, no meltdown or movement. Good for all skin types but best on combination skins. If you have a special occasion coming up or find makeup moves in your skin daily then you NEED this!
Mamasta K.
Dordrecht
I really like this product it let my makeup stay longer and it does look better the only thing is that i don’t really like the smell of it. But I would recommend it if you want that you’re makeup stayed longer. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Alex M.
Elgin
100% recommend this setting spray, my make up lasted me all day and all night !! I even fell asleep with it (which is bad) and when I woke up it was still in place
Rebecca C.
I used to go through bottles and bottles of this a few years ago I would never go on a night ou without this! As far as makeup setting sprays go this is the best but to be honest I just don't think that they're that essential anymore especially with how long lasting foundations are
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.