BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jess P.
Toronto, ON
Amazing product to set your face! I use this if I'm just putting a bit of powder on, or if I do a full face that I want to last all day and night! I find it helps keep my face set without making it too matte. Looks great and natural. 10/10
Amber S.
Whitburn , West Lothian
Love love love it
Want your makeup to last forever? This is for you! Legit a life saver for my oily face ! It makes your face look fresh and takes the powdery look away without making you oily ! I love it
Rachel J.
wrexham
Great item which lives up to its name ‘all nighter’ keeps my makeup looking fresh and helps it stay in place. A little goes a long way with this product. I find that if I don’t set my make up with this spray then I notice a big difference
Dawn D.
Langton
Looking for a setting spray that works? You don’t need to look any further. Your beautiful makeup does not move an inch. It’s extremely lightweight and easy to apply. I keep a bottle on my vanity at all times and a travel size in my purse!
Naomi J.
Ponesfield road , Lichfield staffs
When all my girlfriends came over to get ready for a night out we all used this is and I can honestly say it really works. It’s a lightweight formula with a nice spray that evenly covers the face. Lasts all night like it says on the bottle
Fᴜᴅɢᴇ S.
London
This Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting MakeUp Setting Spray Is Such A Fantastic Product! As Soon As I've Finished Setting My MakeUp With My Laura Mercier Powder, I Spray This On Top. My MakeUp Literally Lasts For The Whole Day! It's Quite Pricey But Totally Worth It.
Ree R.
I used this before a heavy night out and my makeup stayed FLAWLESS for the whole night. Nothing budged, even after dancing for hours and getting drinks spilled on me. I would definitely recommend this to others, it's one of my top picks!
Olivia N.
Tadworth, Surrey
Amazinggggg!! My makeup didn’t transfer or come off. I also got stuck in the rain and my makeup was still flawless. I suggest EVERY girl get one. No makeup bag is complete without it!
Chloe K.
Reading
Can not fault this product. I think I use too much sometimes but it always completely dries and doesn’t smudge my makeup. Helps with eyeshadow as when I use this I don’t get any transfer from it (or eyeliner for that matter) foundation also has great staying power with this spray
Nora K.
heerlen
I always use this when I go out clubbing with my friends, I swear it will make your make-up last through the whole night and the worst heat, while applying it will also melt down powdery looking products on your face to a flawless look.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.