BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Chloe K.
Reading
Can not fault this product. I think I use too much sometimes but it always completely dries and doesn’t smudge my makeup. Helps with eyeshadow as when I use this I don’t get any transfer from it (or eyeliner for that matter) foundation also has great staying power with this spray
Nora K.
heerlen
I always use this when I go out clubbing with my friends, I swear it will make your make-up last through the whole night and the worst heat, while applying it will also melt down powdery looking products on your face to a flawless look.
Ree R.
I used this before a heavy night out and my makeup stayed FLAWLESS for the whole night. Nothing budged, even after dancing for hours and getting drinks spilled on me. I would definitely recommend this to others, it's one of my top picks!
Charlotte B.
Huddersfield , Huddersfield
How did I ever not use this product now? Seriously. As soon as I spray my fine lines seem blurred and my makeup doesn't budge all night. I will always buy this product. For the price as well it's so affordable. I got mine from debenhams
Olivia N.
Tadworth, Surrey
Amazinggggg!! My makeup didn’t transfer or come off. I also got stuck in the rain and my makeup was still flawless. I suggest EVERY girl get one. No makeup bag is complete without it!
Fᴜᴅɢᴇ S.
London
This Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting MakeUp Setting Spray Is Such A Fantastic Product! As Soon As I've Finished Setting My MakeUp With My Laura Mercier Powder, I Spray This On Top. My MakeUp Literally Lasts For The Whole Day! It's Quite Pricey But Totally Worth It.
Rosey A.
Bower close , Lichfield
I love this setting spray,although it's a little pricey it does the job it says and you do get a lot for your money. It's fine on the skin doesn't feel heavy and sets your makeup in place all day. I've repurchased this over & over again!
Bushra s.
jeddah
I'm telling you it's magic! I really liked it it's so good and I think every one who loves makeup should buy this it makes your makeup last for like 6 hours but I think the smell is a problem to me but it's so good I would buy it again.
Alex M.
Elgin
100% recommend this setting spray, my make up lasted me all day and all night !! I even fell asleep with it (which is bad) and when I woke up it was still in place
Amber G.
Callington, Cornwall
This setting spray is pretty good. I have worn it swimming in the sea and the majority of my makeup stayed in place. However, it doesn't seem to help much against sweat and I my makeup will still come off around my eyes when wearing it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.