BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Shauna M.
Mount Rise, Halstead
THE BEST setting spray! This setting spray is an absolute MUST HAVE for anyone who ever uses makeup. I have incredibly sensitive skin and nothing has ever worked so well for me. Everyone I know who's used it repurchases it over and over again!
Brooke F.
Newmarket, ON
I use this every time I wear makeup. Feels refreshing on my dry skin and makes my makeup feel like skin. I’ve worn it on 13 hour shifts and haven’t had to touch up anything other than my lips. It’s my holy grail for cruelty-free setting spray.
Kayla S.
Widnes, Widnes
The best setting spray I've ever used! Does the job perfectly and finishes a look fantastically, just makes my make up melt into the skin, stops anything from looking cakey or powdery, makes my make up last all day or all night! 100% recommend
Caitlin T.
Münster
Best setting spray ever! The light mist is lovely, though it does require quite a few sprays to feel like it's fully covered your face. It dries easier and has a natural finish. It's really unnoticable, so it's great. I'd definitely recommend.
Adiella A.
ottawa
This is a great setting spray and it helps do keep me Matt all day even though it’s not the de slick, I have an extremely oily t zone and this helps so much! It sets down your makeup so it looks like skin and it fixes cakeyness
Julia S.
Port Hope
This is such a great setting spray and it totally keeps your makeup in place if you get your face wet ( I had a shower with a full face of makeup and sprayed this on and my makeup was perfect after the shower) You really can't do better than this setting spray
Puneet G.
Vaudreuil-Dorion
All nighter stays true to its name. I’m Indian and we like to party hard on weddings and this spray has literally been saving my makeup all day and a night. My go to.
Trisha S.
I like this setting spray by urban decay. I apply it before and after my makeup. My makeup stays in place all day thanks to this setting spray. I would recommend this to others.
Madison D.
Moorfields, Ballymena
Holy grail for setting spray! I can work a 12 hour shift and my makeup won’t budge! Beautiful natural finish on the skin and great value for money. Sprays in a wide mist so your face is evenly covered and not soaked. Have recommended to everyone and buy repeatedly I can’t do without it!
Rachel L.
ossett
Love love love this stuff. It definitely made my makeup last longer and kept my oily skin at bay too. It got rid of the powdery look too after I’d finished my makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.