BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa Y.
canberra
This setting spray makes such a difference to the lasting of makeup. Good for all skin types and works well with most foundation formulas. It locks my makeup in really well even on super hot days. Would recommend to anyone that has trouble keeping their makeup on.
🌺 M.
This product is amazing!!! Really cannot recommend it enough, my foundation usually comes off by the end of the day but I found that since I've been using this spray it has definitely lasted on longer than normal! Also helps to keep that "airbrushed" makeup finish.
Rowan 🍋.
Amazing!! I’ve only purchased this once due to its slighter higher price tag but it is amazing and definitely does what it says on the bottle! The new packaging looks far better as I had the older white packaging and it just got stained with other makeup products!
georgia w.
Milton road, Southampton
This is genuinely the best setting spray that I have ever used! It keeps my makeup on long after the advertised 16 hours, and is perfect for nights out! It is colourless, and not heavy or thick-feeling. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wears makeup.
Makeup G.
This setting spray really  does keep your makeup on all night and smooths it all out. I really enjoy this spray in the summer when my skin isn't very dry, it is better for normal-oily skin in my opinion. I have repurchased it many times and will continue to!
Hannah W.
Truro
Heard good reviews for this product and it didn’t disappoint. I have combination skin and found that this actually did increase the wearability of my make up. It is extremely lightweight as you cannot tell you’ve sprayed it on. Definitely going to buy again
member-4ee71
This urban decay setting spray is brilliant for all skin types and sets your makeup up to 24 hours stay it doesn’t makeup move and your makeup doesn’t crease anywhere on your face. It also comes with a lot of product so you won’t be running out any time soon.
Lisa B.
Ayrshire , Irvine
Great product as it says all nighter, exactly what it does, great for nights out, weddings, natural finish no mattes or shimmer, very lightweight doesn't feel like anything on the skin, would definitely buy this again, Christmas present as it's nearly Christmas:)
Merlix O.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
I’ve tried this product a few times and it did make my makeup last a while. However it does have w funny smell. It works well for my oily skin. This product is a bit expensive. I would recommend this product. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Grace H.
Love love love this setting spray! Keeps my makeup on and soaks in some of the excess powder so I don’t look cakey! I love to spray it on my face then apply my highlighter so it’s blinding✨ It also feels lightweight and would deffo buy again. Only reason I wouldn’t say 5 stars is because of the price lol
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.