BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Catherine S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Best setting spray available on the market! I always use this on a night out and find my makeup lasts all night without needing any touch ups. I would highly recommend this setting spray and it’s very easy to buy online or over the counter.
Tamara A.
I love this fixing spray. My make up just hold all day or all night long. Its very easy to use and the package is very nice. I have combi skin and it works very well for me. The price is worth it and I will buy it every time aigan. Try it out guys!!!!!!!!!
Izabella D.
londo
I USE THIS EVERYDAY! This is incredible! It makes your makeup last so so well and is so so comfortable on the skin. Sometimes I just spritz it on my face but sometimes I’ll spray it on my face and then push it in with a damp beauty blender. Both ways make your makeup look so flawless! HIGHLY recommend!
member-b9fe5
This is the best setting spray I have ever tried. And I have read so many other reviews on this. It really locks your makeup into place, it is not itchy or sticky. I have been through so many bottles of this. Smells delicious too
Azo786x a.
Harrow Weald , London
OMGGGGG! What can I say this setting spray is the best in the market! It doesn't give you a Matt look but dewy which I love. Smells good and it holds my makeup in place for many hours, I have to recommend this to every girl who loves a full face of makeup.
Irina C.
Utilizo este producto una vez me maquillado, refresca mi rostro y le da un aspecto jugoso. La verdad, no he notado ninguna diferencia en cuanto a durabilidad de mi maquillaje al final del día. Huele a coco, así que en ningún momento te da la sensación de que te estés aplicando ningún producto químico.
Heather M.
The best setting spray there is. Does exactly what it says it will do, your makeup absolutely will not move. Also good for refreshing your makeup if it feels a bit powdery
Maariah R.
I'd never really tried any setting sprays and didn't think they'd work but I saw so much hype about this product so I purchased it. It's amazing. Really makes my makeup last a lot longer and doesn't feel heavy on the skin, nor does it make it feel like you've sprayed yourself with hairspray.
Patricia D.
Sudbury
Awesome setting spray. It helps my makeup last all day/night without making my face too matte. It’s a less intense version of the De-Slick setting spray. This formula would work for most skin types, though if you have very dry skin, this may be too much.
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
This is a pretty good setting spray. I don’t have issues with makeup melting when I use this. It sprays the perfect amount of product onto your face without feeling like giant droplets on your skin. It definitely keeps my makeup in place all day. It is more of a matte setting spray so I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re looking for something to add a dewy finish to your makeup. It’s definitely not the easiest on the wallet, and I’m not convinced it works better than other drugstore products, but it’s a good spray none the less and I would buy it again. I would say the biggest downfall is the scent - not a fan.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.